2011 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

$29,370–$31,370 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Traverse Chevrolet
Explore the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2011 Chevrolet Traverse

Great ride, Unbelievable in the Snow!!

Great ride, Unbelievable in the Snow!! Plenty of power for towing and merging with traffic. Lots of cargo room. Very comfortable seats and plenty of leg room in all the seats for full size adults.

2.3

Traverse been nothing but trouble since I had it

It's too many issues with this traverse haven't had it for an year and had to have timing belt and crankshaft fix the climate controls in back don't work can't lock or unlock doors on panel can't readjust side mirrors some windows want roll up ughhhh

4.3

2011 Traverse

This is a good SUV for the money. It’s not AWD but it’s great in the snow! Previously owned a 2007 Pacifica and that was my favorite car. This is a close second. I’ve owned chevys all my life. I’m 72 so I’ve been driving for a while. This car has great backseat room, cargo space and is excellent for long trips. I drive about 200 miles a week and love this car. The seats are comfortable, it rides very smooth for its size, it’s great on gas for its size. (16-20 city) and (20-23 highway) this car has been extremely reliable. The only problem is, the radio cuts off every once in a while. The turning radius could be a bit better. The car just hit 75K miles and shows go signs of slowing down! I hope to get a lot of driving done in this car. If you’re looking for a mid to large size SUV that is great on gas, easy to drive and has a lot of space, this is the truck for you.

4.1

Nice ride

I bought this used with very low miles. I knew the previous owner took great care of it. Have been driving it over a year with no issues. If I had one complaint it would be the transmission. Some rough shifting and slip when going from reverse to drive.

4.1

Great Car until the problems hit

I really really like the car however looking at the blogs and now experiencing some of the problems I would not recommend to costly for GM not to have a recall on air conditioning system and gas line.

Very reliable and smooth ride

This vehicle meets all my needs. We are the 2nd owers. It can seat 7 people and has fit 7 women comfortably. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

3.4

High pressure line on A/C is poor quality! Leaks!

Sitting at repair shop spending $$ to have it replaced. GM should fit this bill! A infant rides in this car & can't let my child suffer in hot weather! GM... STOP USING CRAPPY PARTS IN SYSTEMS ON AUTOS THAT ADVERSELY AFFECT HUMAN LIVES!👈

3.1

Bought this used in 2019

Nice looking vehicle!.bought used for wife 2 months ago .. but just put 2k into engine after driving 250 miles. Timing chain issues had to have almost complete engine overhaul .should be fixed by end of week I should have googled this GM vehicle and would have found there were many dissatisfied owners. GM knew of problem and people are buying these used and unaware of the problems and get financially screwed when they have to replace the timing chain. I will never buy a GM product after this! I currently lease a 2018 GMC Acadia SLE after this back to Japanese vehicles!

Reliable Var

This car meets all of my needs. Overall vehicle is a great family car. 8 passengers seating USB connection thru out. I was the second person to own this vehicle.

Most reliable car

I love the Great service i received from Cory Raley today . I got a great ride...at a low price, that fits my budget..I am so very satisfy, and bless to be able to drive on the roads safety.