2010 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500

drives like a champ

the vehicle does anything you would expect and more handles well turns tight accelerates well brakes are good should be able to get 250000+ miles on it with proper routine check ups and maintenance

It was one of my favorite vehicles I?ve ever owned

This truck met all my needs and I never had any big issue with it. It was a fantastic truck that got me through college and would recommend to anyone.

Best truck I?ve ever owned!!

These rams are phenomenal all the way around. Very spacious inside, tons of power out of the 5.7hemi and decent gas mileage approximately 17 -21 out of this truck which is sitting on 35in tires.

Great truck!

So far no complaints here lol!! Rides smoothly! I use it for work as well for pleasure. I have no issues with it! Still testing it out!!

Dependable and fun to drive

This truck is solid and is worth every penny. It is fun to drive and easy to maneuver. It looks the same as the day I bought it.

The best truck I have ever owned

This is a beautiful, stylish,powerful comfortable truck .with sunroof sliding rear window power windows. Electric bucket seats shifter between seats large console and plenty of hidden storage.it has a matching bed cover and lots or chrome and satellite radio and Bluetooth and voice command system.

Beautiful Truck..We love it

Always loved trucks..This is our favorite..beautiful design and drives wonderful. planning on buying a camper and this truck will do the job. thanks Dodge Ram.

Super smooth driver even when towing

I love my truck! Perfect for every day driving and the towing .everything I need in a truck! Super comfortable seating in back and front.

A good reliable best looking truck I've ever owned

Just bought this truck the other day but best looking truck. So far the gas mileage is good plenty of power and comfortable just love the truck always will be a Ram truck in my driveway

best deal i ever got thank you

love it very much highly recommend you and will come back agin to your dealership and thanks to Troy Guillory and the rest of the gang.