2010 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500

Great truck!

This is a great truck! Drives nice and smooth. Has a good amount of room for our growing family! I highly recommend this truck for anybody!

2.9

Had issues as soon as I drive it off the lot.

Meets my needs for what I do as a profession. Bad taste as far as driving it off lot and having it not start down the block at a gas station 1/4 mile from the dealership. Then it had issues day 3 of ownership, thanks to Adam McCoy for arranging a tow and a loaner. The truck is running up to expectations now but the start of ownership was shaky I can only hope it keeps running as expected.

Most reliable truck I ever owned.

I would still have this truck if I had got the model with more than two seats. I had the regular cab which messed me up once I had a kid. This truck made it through absolutely everything I put it up against. I put some tires, a bumper, a winch, a small lift and power wagon skid plates on it. The hemi was super thirsty but it delivered every single time. Never had a single issue, did all the maintenance myself. overall unstoppable truck if taken care of.

I Love this Pick Up truck

I like being out doors, camping, mountain biking, hiking etc. This truck meets all my needs and I should’ve gotten a pick up truck a long time ago

Never had an issue, beautiful truck

Drove the car in many environments from suburban to city to the middle of Alaska and it performed like a champ. comfortable, roomy, MASSIVE amounts of storage options inside and out.

Stylish trusted

I bought my 2010 ram 1500 Laramie for 2 reasons to tow a lot and to ride in comfort and I achieved both with this purchase not only can my truck tow what ever I throw at it but it looks good doing it

3.1

I won't buy another one after changing spark plugs

I've had Mitsubishi I've had Dodge I will not bye another Dodge they make them too hard to work on I don't need all the headaches try changing spark plugs 16 in the V8 get real

Best vehicle I've ever bought!

I've driven a lot of different makes and models, and so far the DODGE RAM has been the best vehical I've ever financed. What can I say except this truck so far has been An amazing ride overall!

Fantastic truck, very reliable and comfortable.

I enjoyed driving this truck, it has plenty of legroom and space to carry anything you need. It has a smooth ride and I couldn't recommend it enough.

Good truck

Great truck, awesome power and 4wd system, avg 12-13mpg, very comfortable and reliable. Driven daily to work and occasionally off road, does awesome in both situations.