2018 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Edge Ford
Explore the 2018 Ford Edge
Shop the 2018 Ford Edge

Nicest car I've ever owned

Beautiful interior and exterior. Love the cognac seat color and the panoramic sun roof. Drives like a dream very happy with the larger tires. It gives it a nice smooth ride.

frist suv i have owned

i like it so far the ride in it and the space it has is great and i sure love the color runs great also

In love with my car

So impressed with the comfort and features of this car. I went from a 2001 to a 2018, so of course I was amazed and impressed by the new technology. Also love the visibility; feel very safe even tho it's smaller than my truck.

My brother is on his third Ford Edge. Enjoyed it

So far so good.. It has couple of imperfections; but, we are working on them. Should be as good as new by next week. Very pleased.

4.1

SUV as limo

Rides like a cloud, big quiet cabin. Somewhat under-powered (3.5 motor), but it can zip when needed, though at rpms that don't get great mileage.

A Tale of Two Edges

This is the second Ford Edge I have owned. My previous Edge was a 2017 Sport Model. This was leased new from a local Ford dealer. Things did not start well for me with this vehicle. I had to be towed back to the dealership twice in the first two weeks. The issue was overheating. The first day I took the car to work, it overheated on the freeway on the way home. The second time was when I brought it home from the dealer after that service. I think this was poor vehicle prep and poor quality of service by the dealer. Since then the car has been super reliable and a very good vehicle. The lease expired in three years and I was able to find a 2018 Edge Titanium that sat on a dealer lot unsold. This was purchased and I really like it. Comfortable, reliable and with lots of extras. A good choice.

Solid Vehicle with Great Features

I owned a BMW SUV prior to this vehicle, but would choose the edge again hands down. This car feels very solid, durable, comfortable and secure. The power of the engine is very impressive by any standards. Plus I feel good about buying american. I really, really like this car.

A very smooth car ride and great on gas mileage.

This car has great leg room and great gas mileage. The backup camera is very good. I will be buying another Ford Edge in the near future.

First Ford ever

We really like the roomy interior, and the updated technology. The car meets all of our needs. Our first experience with a Ford. So far so good.

Nicest vehicle I've ever owned.

The Edge is the best vehicle I have had. Very roomy, sporty, comfortable, and a blast to drive. I would give this car five stars.