2019 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Edge Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Edge
Shop the 2019 Ford Edge

Love this new edge!

I bought a new 2019 Ford edge in February of this year. Never have owned one. I really love the car! I fell in love with it the second I drove it off for a test drive. I have the SEL trim has navigation and all the bells and whistles I like. It has just turned over 8000 miles and no problems at all still runs as good as the day I got it.i love the roomy interior and the leather seats are very comfortable. It has adequate power for the size. I still love as much as the day I bought it! I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a nice comfortable SUV to check out the edge! Very pleased with it!

3.4

Not pleased at all with drive train

Noisiest engine I have ever owned neighbours say it sounds like a singer sowing machine it's terrible but they say it's normal . The transmission is very rough when it down shifts to first gear when you come to a stop . All in all this car being my second edge is all smoke and mirrors

2.3

Horrible experience with new car

Do not like placement of battery can not get a jump and have to move to much to get battery out!Leaking fluid since day I bought it!

Beautiful SUV

This SUV is loaded with options and has plenty of room for tall people.It also gets excellent gas mileage and it has a very comfortable ride.

Impressive Vehicle - good vakue

I think it is well-designed and handles beautifully. It has superior safety ratings. It rides great. It is a great mid-size SUV crossover with plenty of room without having to jump to a larger SUV bit without having to get a compact SUV.

Really fun car to drive

Vehicle has a lot of power and style. Interior has a lot of room. Trunk has surprisingly a ton of space. Sport Mode is awesome to drive. So much fun

The best car I've ever owned.

There isn't anything I don't like about my car. It's got everything I need and more. Lots of room, a smooth ride, handles awesome and so much more. I'm extremely happy with it.

Only had it a day...but love it already!

Everything about the car feels good. It has all the bells and whistles and is a comfortable car. It drives very well. We are happy!

Most Reliable Car I have ever owned

This car meet all my needs with comfort, performance and efficiency. It was worth looking for what we want in the car. Our salesman even had to travel out of state to find what we was looking for. We look forward to many more years driving it.

4.1

Excellent vehicle, even better value

Excellent handling and interior space. The Ford Edge is a quiet car on the highway during my commute. Mileage is very good for an SUV this size with the turbo 2.0L four cylinder. Acceleration is more than adequate, in fact quicker than my 2015 Murano with a V6.