2019 Ford Edge consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Edge Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Edge
Shop the 2019 Ford Edge

a new car

Will take time in learning all the button. I have only had the car for a day and looking forward to taking it on a long trip.

Fun to Drive

Six months and 12,000 miles of ownership, and I love my Edge ST as much as the day I drove home with it. It’s everything I wanted it to be. Fast and fun, with the power to handle the Colorado mountain passes. I have had zero problems and have zero complaints. Just a great car. Space for all my stuff. Rear hitch for my bike rack. Fast off the line. Effortless in the mountains.

Second purchased Ford SUV

The car performs well on the road and I have been impressed with the comfort in the ride. Have already recommended this car to a friend.

Awesome Mid-sized SUV

Absolutely blew me away with comfort (very classy and quiet). Smooth ride, great acceleration (especially in sport mode). Good on gas. Fantastic and easy to use dash-board. Plethora of safety features. Great stereo and interface with mobile phone. absolutely unsurpassed value for money (and I shopped for a car almost a year). You can't go wrong with this gem.

Loving my 2019 Ford Edge!!

This can meets and exceeds everything on my vehicle wish list. Color, liftgate, heated seats and steering wheel and oh so much more!!! So glad the AARP auto buying link directed me to the Dorschel site!!!

Quality is undeniable!!

We have owned this vehicle for a short period of time and so far have enjoyed the quality and value of our purchase!! Ford Edge Fan!!

Compares to Lincoln MKX

For less money we basically got an mkx. Very similar to Lincoln we turned in because lease was up in three months. Good value for the money.

A Great car

I just got this car yesterday comparing with my previous car which was a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport 2018 is very comfortable and very stable in snow.

So far, sooo great driving, & riding. Love this ca

r! If you are looking for comfort in a mid-size auto, look no further than the Edge. It's loaded with safety features that we as older drivers appreciate.

Best new car we have owned

This car is very comfortable we are enjoying it and we would tell everyone looking for a great car this would be a good one