2019 Ford Edge consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford Edge
Shop the 2019 Ford Edge
4.4

A middle class Murano

We purchased a Nissan Murano new back in 2016. Due to the VA putting me in a very awkward position I lost my employ and was forced to return the vehicle. Ever since my wife has been so upset everytime she sees one. Fast forward and here we are in 2020, a full scale pandemic, and a looming recession/ depression. I feel like Ford was one of the few manufacturers that got in front of this and offered some AMAZING deals. With 0% apr (which we got barely) we knew our chance was here. The 2019 Ford Edge Pros: beautiful style inside and out. Very responsive handling. Crystal clear camera. Feels very sturdy, very well built. Cons: Just like the Murano it could use a bit more power. Both are about the same size and both feel equally sluggish. I ha e owned too many Fords to count and all have been very peppy, save this one. Overall if you like the murano and its ride, give the Edge a shot it will surprise you, and save you quite a bit of money!

Perfect for a long road trip!

Had this Edge since 10/2019 and it is the most comfortable SUV I've ever owned. Not to Big not to Small, perfect fit. Seats can be adjusted many ways and with a push of a button you can lock in your favorite position. All controls are at your finger tips too!

Best new car I have owned

The st edge is the one to buy fast comfortable the stereo is mind blowing the seats fit and finish top notch great gas mileage

Have owned it for one year, and not one problem.

This car was a replacement for our 2005 BMW X5. While not quite as luxurious, and lacks some features, It compares favorably in reliability, and comfort.

Edge st

This thing is sweeet! Options are loaded, decent gas milage. The st package might get me in trouble tho rides nice at 100 doesn't feel like you're going that fast. I'll definitely need to use cruise control!

4.4

Edge ST great value

This is my first SUV I've always preferred sedans and still do but my wife wanted an SUV and this is the best value and performance I could find. I drove many high-end brands including the Europeans and none of them come close to having the safety and performance features compared to the Edge ST without costing 20 to $30,000 more.

First New Car in 28 Years

Very comfortable and stylish. The ride is smooth and the technology is top grade. I enjoy sitting higher than sedans and the cargo room in the back is very spacious.

I love my new Ford Edge

I love this car and thrilled with my purchase. The car is sleek and comfortable and has everything I was looking for in making this new purchase.

3.3

Love a Ford Edge

Love it! Great car! Very nice features! Good on gas. Fun to drive. Love the color. Love the audio. Would buy another Ford Edge again!

Good Ford Automobile

Great car we are very happy with the Edge, Fritz did a great job in finding the car for us, we have purchased 3 auto's from Babbitt Ford over the past 20 years