2020 Ford Escape consumer reviews

$24,885–$26,385 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Escape Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Escape
Shop the 2020 Ford Escape

Excellent redesign of a great vehicle

Have owned a 2013 Escape for 90,000 miles with no issues. The 2020 has a redesigned interior & exterior. New transmission design too. Electronic dash, many safety features like park assist, dynamic cruise, lane keeping.

Nicest new car I have purchased

This car has a very comfortable interior. Lots of leg room and the seats are very comfortable. the exterior is very streamlined and great lookingh

Great upgrade from prior Escape edition !

The car is a great upgrade from prior model edition. Ford has nicely kept up with the advances in design and technology . We seamlessly moved to the redesigned Escape from our prior 2014 model. We look forward to many good years with this vehicle .

2.7

Do not get the 1.5 engine! It’s awful at 42-62 MPH

Horrible engine sound when driving between 42-62 MPH. If you want a nice sounding engine, this is not the car for you. I have purchased Ford vehicles for the past 20 years and this one is the absolute worst!!

First time leasing a Ford

This SUV is amazing! Big and roomy with lots of leg room in the backseat, as well as, a nice size back of the car. Loving the dark Gray and the gray interior.

First Ford I have ever bought.

This car was exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs for commuting. Good gas mileage and the AWD makes driving in winter much safer.

Beautiful

Love it !! Classy and comfortable . My co worker thought it is a Lexus! It looks & feels expensive but very affordable . Love driving it

4.3

meets my needs

very good ride, good visibility. too many options to review all. rear camera is good.it will take a while to learn all the electronics available

Great car, I love it.

This car it's been very good for me so far. I really am very happy with this car. The gas mile is not bad at all. I like how the front seats gets warm too, specially when the weather gets cold. I love it.

Love it!

We test drove several models and this car met all of my needs. Easiest SUV to get in and out of! Has a very smooth ride compared to other makes of an SUV. Love all the bells and whistles.