2020 Ford Escape consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Escape Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Escape
Shop the 2020 Ford Escape

LUXURY RIDE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE

Bought the vehicle in December of 2020. First new car I've bought in over 20 years. Absolutely love this vehicle. Great gas mileage. 3 cylinder, turbo that has some is powerful. Great back up camera and love the big screen display for the radio. Easy to reach controls. Easy to reach cup holders. Plenty of room inside, don't feel cramped. Rides smooth for such an economical car.

Recommended SUV - AWD & hybrid!

Great AWD hybrid option. Nice tech features but not too much. Like the app. Comfy accommodations. Plastic door panels look like cheap crocs though. Otherwise: Recommended!

4.4

An excellent small SUV.

A surprisingly quick, fuel efficient, pleasant to drive vehicle. I recommend buying the Titanium version to receive all the benefits of owning the Escape. We’ll worth the additional cost.

Foot activated lift gate

I have the car in multiple time to get the foot activated lift gate to work right and it still doesn't work most of the time.

1.9

Money pit

We had a good solid six months before the first thing started. The check engine light came on and we needed to replace a sensor in order to get a new sticker. A year and two months in after getting the vehicle the transmission died. I went through the process of having three different transmissions put into this vehicle. That’s not including the CV axle, the wheel bearing, the replacement of the front left and Right tire rods. And all of the electrical on the left-hand driver side door. It has been a problem every two months since we’ve had it. Absolute money pit.

2.4

Do not recommend

Drives very cheap , jerks hard when changing gears, , seats are uncomfortable, lots of popping under front end when backing and turning. Only thing good about car is gas mileage and seat heater .

very reliable

meet all my need and more love to drive it i like the ride don't use a lot of gas fun to drive i just love everything about it

Dependable

This car met everything I needed. Has a very smooth drive. Has features I didn't even think that come in handy. Doesn't burn through fuel like other vehicles.Very dependable car.

4.1

2020 Escape okay SUV

Bought the 2020 Escape to replace a 2014 Dodge Dart, I had become disabled & needed a bigger vehicle. Shortly after my purchase I received 2 recalls, one for the stop/start system & the other for the backup camera. Having owned the SUV for about aa year I am fairly happy with it.

This car has a lot of pep!

Very reliable vehicle, With plenty of space. It is comfy with great acceleration. I would most definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone. Try one out for yourself