2019 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2019 Ford Expedition
4.4

Great large SUV

Platinum Max 4x4 edition.Great vehicle.Excellent for road trips with family. Mileage ok to good for this size vehicle. Would hate to park it without the cameras Expensive but ,yes, worth it.

Most comfortable ride I every had

This SUV has all the bells and whistles a person would ever what or need. I absolutely love everything about this vehicle and would recommend it to family and friends.

Most beautiful care ever

The wife loves the lane keeping system and the automatic driver adjust buttons I love the power and how beautiful the whole interior the style of the vehicle is absolutely beautiful

very pleased with the new vehicle

best car i have owned. the performance is great and it is very quiet. i am surprised with the many features ane options the vehicle gas.

I owe

I love this vehicle it has a lot of room and also can have my family save. It drives great looks good. And I save on gas. For. Large truck

Amazing SUV

Even the bells and whistles have bells and whistles! Amazing SUV at a fair price. Strong performance. Gorgeous styling. Plenty of room. Ford has a winner here! Very happy with this vehicle.

4.3

Worried about gas mileage, 16.9 was the average.

I love the exterior Ford stepped up on this one, interior is very roomy, I do not like the vents, but the vehicle itself is very nice. Rides good, but I am concerned about gas mileage. On average down the road at 60-65miles per hr the best average was 16.9miles/gallon.

Rockstar luxury, totally awesome

Planning my retirement I decided to purchase this vehicle aligning my retirement with the vehicle being paid off. I had owned trucks before & knowing I would be doing side jobs I thought I'd rather go SUV instead of truck. As long as the seats could go down and allow me to put stock in the back. WELL, that's was easley met, this vehicle is a luxury suv filled with comfort, style, high performance and technology. Something to make retirement years worth it

great car

however cars.com had nothing to do with me p rcjhase. sometimes you have to put your cell phone down and contact a dealership. do your own research, go to the dealership, make the deal. all you do is get out of your parents basement, go to work and earn your way in society.

Best full size suv

LOVE this SUV! Super comforable, drives great, and a lot of room for even full grown adults in all 3 rows. So glad we bought it, over a Yukon or Tahoe.