2019 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

$48,530–$51,530 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2019 Ford Expedition

Has everything you could ever want and more!

I only got the base model and I was very surprised by all it had to offer! The seats aren’t leather but they look and feel just like it! The apple car play is outstanding! The expedition gets better gas mileage than my Honda Pilot that I traded in! My kids are thrilled by all the additional room in the back and the push button foldable seats are the bomb!

Nicest vehicle Ive owned

If you still arent sold on the 3.5 EcoBoost stop doubting and jump on in the water is nice. Its a great engine and outperforms the 5.4L V8 that our last Expedition had, and the 10 speed tranny is flawless. The level of comfort is amazing and I want to drive just to be in this vehicle, and I havent felt that way in years, loving all the extras like heated and cooled seats, Apple car play, and all the safety extras like lane departure and adaptive cruise control. Best of all its a large suv that drives and handles like a mid size car, its the best vehicle weve ever driven, great job Ford !!!

Awesome car and awesome package!

This car is everything I was looking for. It handles great and the styling is spot on! Classic furs feel and smell! Very quiet and responsive! Engine sound is great!

Drives better than my last expedition

Best value for a large suv. Great legroom in third seat and excellent interior finish. Six cylinder engine peppier than the v-8 I have. Overall very happy.

Comfortable and easy to drive

Great addition to our growing family, we loved our Ford F250 but we were out growing it and needed more room. We are loving our new Expedition!

I love this car

Lots of room it is big and has a truck from and I feel safer than any other car. Has every feature I like and not to bad on fuel. This is the second one we own.

As good or better than I expected

It's lighter , slightly larger , and more powerful than the Expedition I returned at end of lease. The Limited trim level is unquestionably better than the 2016 Expedition I turned in at lease end.

Most comfortable vehicle I have ever had.

The Expedition has met all of my vehicle needs. It has plenty of leg room front and back. The ride is great and it has plenty of USB ports.

Great vehicle

I love this vehicle, so much easier than the Tahoe i gave up! Easy technology, easier on the road, i love my bench seat, feel comfortable as a driver.

Ford Explorer

This truck met all my expectations.. I wasn’t very sure about getting a bigger truck.. Steve Duff sold me and I’m very glad he did ... it is everything I ever wanted... thank you.