2019 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

$48,530–$51,530 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2019 Ford Expedition

If you have to get a “family wagon”

I have driven Ford trucks since high school. Now, with a 3rd baby in three years, it was time to trade in my beloved Ford SVT Raptor. If you’re like me, a minivan is not in the question. If you have heard of Google before, it’s not hard to see that for a full-size SUV, the Expedition is far & away the best of the best. In short, Ford doesn’t really spare the “bells & whistles” just because you don’t go with the Limited, King Ranch, or Platinum trim levels.

I’m enjoying the space.

Once again my family and I can ride together in one vehicle whether it’s a short trip or an out of town ones that we often take.

Best SUV

This car met all my family’s needs! Very roomy and reliable! Lots of room! Is a dream to drive! So glad I chose a Ford Expedition!

The best value in the big SUV’s.

I presently own a 2005 Expedition that I bought used and has served me well for 11 years. I investigated a 2020 Tahoe due to the rather aggressive discounts available. As I was doing this I stumbled across the pricing of the 2019 Expedition. Many more features and much greater value than the Tahoe. Test drove several Expys and was impressed. Test drove a 2020 Tahoe and it felt like it was 10 years old compared with the Expy. No comparison. I bought a 2019 Expy. All good!!!

Fantastic to drive

Much less expensive than the Chevy Tahoe and more options than the Tahoe. My first Ford. Excellent handling. And better gas mileage than the Tahoe.

We switched from a Chevy Tahoe to this.

So far after owning this vehicle we love it! The gas mileage isn't as great as our Tahoe but maybe after it is broke in more that will improve.

Affordible

my new truck has more than enough for my family & pets. My boys really love the room in the back cabin area. Also enough room for friends & extra family member. My 7 year old said he can not wait to go to the beach next year. so he can watch the stars & moon thought vista moon roof.

Most comfortable ride!

Plenty of room for 2 growing boys who play a multitude of sports. The 3rd row allows us to take friends along. The wireless cell phone charging pad is awesome. Great breaks and fast truck for how big it is! Especially when going from on sport to another!

Very high end vehicle.

The car has a lot of room. It handles very well for a large SUV. 3 row provides more leg room than any competitor. I would recommend this vehicle.

3.4

Brand new vehicle, got stranded.

Brand new vehicle, not even 500 miles on it. Steering went out and was stuck on Thanksgiving Day. Dealer says 4 to 5 days to get it back. Nothing like paying a huge payment for a vehicle you don’t have, that stranded you and and your family. If it broke already I can’t image what kind stuff is up to come. What a joke