2019 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2019 Ford Expedition

Fantastic so far.

Awesome features in this car. Still got a lot to learn But I love it. We love our Fords and that is all we drive.

Nice New Expedition

The New 2019 Expedition Limited is a luxurious car. Has so many bells and very nice ride. Test drove a GMC Denali, the Expedition blew it away in power and finish!

Love the look and room of this vehicle

This car is exactly what I was looking for!!It has plenty of room for my tall husband. It has many great features, but I don't feel overwhelmed with the technology!

Best Car I’ve Ever Owned

I am absolutely in LOVE with my Ford Expedition!!! This is my dream vehicle. It has plenty of room and is a great family vehicle

Best car I have ever owned

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CARS I HAVE OWNED IN MY LIFE, I LOVE IT SO MUCH I MIGHT DIVORCE MY WIFE AND MARRY THE CAR. (JUST KIDDING) HOPING TO GET 400,000 MILES OUT OF THIS CAR, ALSO I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT TED RUSSEL FORD, A MONTH BEFORE THE CAR ARRIVED TWD RUSSELL LET TAKE AN EXPEDITION (NO CHARGE FOR A JOY RIDE ) FOR A DAY. THIS CAR IS LIKE STERLING ON SILVER!!!

We are now a Ford family!

We are very happy with our new Expedition. So comfortable! If we could change anything, we would move the hanging clothes holders to the very back, not in the third seating area.

Most reliable car I had

Wild and safe Compared to the typical three-row crossover SUV, the 2019 Ford Expedition looks like a superhero. It's able to carry eight passengers and tow nearly as much as a full-size truck. And while it's certainly a large vehicle, there's very little else that can match the Expedition for outright capability. Available in three trim levels, each with multiple options, the Expedition should suit a wide variety of needs. You can get the XLT for just the basics, or you can spring for the loaded-up Platinum that can rival a luxury SUV for features. Its expansive interior is attractive and remains comfortable and quiet on the highway. The Expedition's powerful turbocharged V6 engine (375 horsepower, or 400 hp for the Platinum trim) also gives the SUV impressive gusto and makes it one of the quickest in the class. The 10-speed automatic transmission helps to make the most of this engine's power and aids fuel economy. Premium fuel is needed to get the most power from this engine, though.

GReat car

Needed a biger car than the explorer we had, the expedition is just the right size for traveling, lot of room and the mileage is great

A Nissan 300ZX at 35 years ago.

Sturdy and updated fratures for online linkage and comfort. I like the push start feature and the door loc and unlock from the outside. The rear seats lay flat and allows for plenty of storage. The driving assist features are also a plus.

Exceeds Expectations!

Bought this to replace a 2013 Yukon SLT to tow a 4300 # Escape 21 Travel Trailer. Yukon did the job well, however this SUV is in a different league with great low-end torque and is unbelievably comfortable. Driving experience too is night & day different with the independent rear suspension.