2010 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford F-150
Shop the 2010 Ford F-150

beautiful f150

the price was more than i would’ve liked to pay for a truck that old. but it is in excellent shape, body and frame. i gave the reliability 4 stars only because i’ve only had the truck for a day but it’s been great so far.

DEPENDABLE,RELIABLE

This vehicle can be driven anywhere with no concerns with any mechanical problems.Truck look, and drives like a much newer ttruck.Last model with ALL STEEL BED fully lined.

Havent had no major problems

This is the 3rd f150 ive owned and towing abality and comfort is what took me to get another compaired to there competitors very happy.

4.5

F 150 speaks for itself

Regular cab , short bed , 4x4 in excellent condition and looks sharp. hard to find these qualities in a well taken care of truck.

4.5

I hope the bank say's yes to the deal

the truck is beautiful , well maintained and fully cleaned and detailed including the engine / under the hood. carfax and maintenance records where shared with me, I was impressed, helped my buying decision.

It a very beautiful truck

Truck is in very good condition. Drive very good and it very comfortable. Very clean very happy with the purchase. Our sales man Juan Rodriguez was very helpful also

Nicest truck ever owned

Truck very comfortable, smooth rider, cab and a half has so much more room than you can imagine, they have really come a long way for us

Definitely the most RELIABLE CAR I have EVER owned

This car is beyond amazing! It is strong, sturdy, a smooth ride, and an all around great truck. It has so much space inside. It also has the bed cover and tail gate steps for the bed. Beautiful inside and out!

4.4

Built Ford Tough

First Ford I have owned and I have been very happy with it. If you have kids though, it is inconvenient with the suicide doors.

Excellent Truck

I can only speak of the 4.6 Triton but this is my 3rd one and it is great. Very few mechanical issues. Perfect for my needs.