2010 F-150

2010 Ford F-150

2010 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford F-150?

BEST F150TO DATE

by boomer from CLAY TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN on Sun Sep 27 2009

GREAT INTERIOR SPACE, POISED AND CONFIDENT WHILE TOWING. I PREFER THE 20" WHEELS FOR TOWING, THEY ALLOW LESS SIDEWALL FLEX AND A MORE PRECISE STEERING CONTROL. AND SPEAKING OF TOWING, THE OPTIONAL TELESCOPING AND HEATED MIRRORS ALONG WITH THE INTEGRATED BRAKE CONTROL ARE A MUST HAVE FOR CAMPERS AND ALIKE. THE BRAKING WITH THE FACTORY CONTROLLER IS SO SEAMLESS THAT AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT WORKING. I'M VERY IMPRESSED BY THE PERFORMANCE IT'S UNMATCHED BY AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS I'VE OWNED. THEN COMES THE TRAILER SWAY CONTROL WITH TWO GYROS, TRACTION AND ROLL STABILITY AND A AIRBAG CANOPY FOR ROLLOVER AND FRONT SEAT SIDE AIRBAGS. OH, AND THE SIX SPEED TRANS PERFORMED LESS DOWN SHIFTS THEN MY PREVIOUS 5 SPEED WITH THE SAME 5.4 MOTOR. THIS NEW F150 IS A TOWING MACHINE THAT STEERS, BRAKES AND HANDLES, BY FAR THE BEST F150 I'VE OWNED. IT EVEN GETS BETTER MILEAGE AND IS QUIETER. I DO THINK HOWEVER, THAT THE LOCKING REAR AXLE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ACROSS THE LINE. NOT JUST THE FX4, AND ON 2WD MODELS, NOT JUST 4X4'S. AND FORD IF YOU CARE CAMPERS SOMETIMES CAMP IN REMOTE AREAS. SURE WOULD BE NICE FOR AN ON-BOARD SOURCE OF A/C POWER FOR PLUGGING IN THE CAMPERS ACCESSORIES.........

Uses car for Towing

great cruiser tough bruiser

by f1shifty from saint anne, il on Sat Aug 11 2012

I bought my f150 lariat 4 door short bed after coming out of a 06 pontiac grand prix GXP. Maybe thats why the performance doesn't seem so supercharged, There again that's apples and oranges. The comfort of the ride of the f150 is phenominal, quite on the road, firm yet not bumpy, floats, but not spongy, perfect balance. Mine is a 2wd and I loaded it with 1500 lbs. of lanscaping bricks the second day I had it. It handled the load very well with accelleration and braking, but did get pretty low in the rear. The outside styling is pretty sharp, some of the plasti-chrome on the grill doesn't seem too durable and ford could have done a little better with most of their wheel choices, but they fill the wells nicely. The interior is just awesome. I got the black leather and silver dash, I'm 6'1" and have to put the seat up to feel comfortable, it's super spacious. Power slider is a great feature along with the moon roof. I have three daughters and the back seat gives them enough room to sit far enough apart to not strangle each other. I definatley have had my eyes opend as Ford would not have been a choice I would have considered in the past. Bravo on the new styling guys, I've always liked GM products, but I really am enjoying my Ford truck. one thing that amazes me though, if you don;t have a chrome cover for the tail pipe it is not easy to find one that fits over the 2-7/8" exhaust unless your willing to shell out $75 to Ford direct.

Great experiance

by KAHNEFAN5 from Frisco,TX on Sat Mar 31 2012

I don't what the other people are talking about on here, but I just had the best experiance in the world at this dealership. I just got the truck of my dreams, more than I had expected for my trade in, and a very positve time in finance. The truck was clean, drove great, and had more bells and whistles than I had dreamed about I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new/used car or truck.

Ultimate comfortable Tow Boss

by Raider Red from Albuquerque, NM on Wed Feb 02 2011

Quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient, agile, superb towing capabilities & features. Our Supercrew is the perfect truck for towing a 4500 lb travel trailer on long trips. And our 1/2-million miles of Fords have been more reliable & cost less to maintain (combined) than 100,000 miles on the toyota I owned!

Uses car for Towing

F-150 Lariat Supercrew

by F-150 from Nazareth, PA on Tue Nov 15 2011

This truck has exceeded my expectations. I got 21mpg with the 5.4 motor on the highway. I get between 14-17 around town. The interior is awsome. I did some towing with the truck and the transmission tow/haul mode works great. It has plenty of power. The only option I wish it had is telescoping steering wheel. Otherwise great truck!!!

Great Truck

by Ken from Ottawa Lake, MI on Thu Jul 22 2010

4th F 150 and by far the best! Seems to have a great deal of giddy up as well. Very comfortable and love the extra toys! Great buy! Hope to make this my last vehicle

Another great F-150

by muptj from Concordia, MO on Tue Feb 15 2011

This is my 4th Ford truck, 3rd F-150. Each time I am more impressed than the last. Great ride and comfort, nice power, sleek design. Radio and heat controls seem a little out of reach, but no other complaints.

Nice truck

by Truck-man from South Dakota on Tue May 10 2011

Most cab space with a flat floor, WOW!! Super ride, had a Escalade before and this rides better and handles great! 5.4L has more than enough power to get in and out of trouble. First new Ford i've owned and we love it.

Great truck and salesperson!

by SH from Scottsboro, AL. on Wed Jul 29 2015

Bought this truck from Harbin Ford and Chevrolet in Scottsboro. Jay Penney sold me this truck and gave me a great deal! I highly recommend Harbin Ford and Chevrolet!

What Happened??

by disappointed Ford owner from halifax, ns on Sat Oct 30 2010

Recently purchased: 2010 F150 5.4L SuperCrew 4X4 XTR I know all the F150 owners are going to jump all over me about this review, but this is MY experience so far with my new F150. First off, Ford had a great price on their trucks, and that was the main reason for this purchase (although I have bought several Fords). Noticed on acceleration there is a hesitation/bucking sensation (between 35m/hr-60). Working on the issue with Dealership. So, less than 2500 miles on it, been in dealership 2 whole days and still no fix. Drivers door has developed a harsh rattle. When I was installing my tonneau cover, I noticed a bolt lying in the bed of the truck. The front tie down was missing one of them. I tried to install myself, then realized there was no hole drilled for the tie down! Yes people, I realize I can work through these issues with my dealer, and I am. BUT a $46,000 vehicle shouldn't have these issues now should they?

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2010 Ford F-150

When the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor was first unveiled in 2008, auto enthusiasts of all stripes were stopped in their tracks by the sheer outrageousness of Ford’s off-road pickup truck. There has never been a factory-offered high-performance car or truck engineered to travel at speeds up to 100 mph in places where little more than rocks and sand are the only sources of traction. After several turns behind the wheel of the 5.4-liter V-8 model, we were shocked and awed by how well the Raptor fulfilled Ford’s go-fast-in-the-dirt and air-catching promises.

But suddenly, the original Raptor is a base-model truck. A new 6.2-liter V-8 Raptor has arrived with the most powerful engine available in... Read More