2013 F-150

2013 Ford F-150

2013 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2013 Ford F-150?

We Love Our Truck

by Jumping Joe from Houston Texas on Sat Jun 22 2013

This is the third and best F150 we have owned. Style and technology is great. Dependability is unmatched. My only comment for those that do not know how to negotiate a fair price is that you should get at least $10k off the sticker price. Our sticker was $38,400 our final cost was $25,800,

awesone truck

by angus68 from Indiana on Sat Mar 30 2013

I've had my 2013 F150 STX 4x4 extended cab for 1 month now. Very impressed with Ford on this model. Although the STX package is closer to the lower end in the Ford lineup, it has many features that the competition does not match in that price range. Putting the FX4 wheels on it makes a huge difference in appearance. The 5.0 engine is a powerhouse. Smooth acceleration and a deep throaty rumble. It also has a really nice stance to it, sets a little higher than G.M. Very comfortable interior, easy to read and see guage cluster. Very happy with my purchace.

F-150

by Norm from Findlay Ohio on Wed Dec 18 2013

Hello I love my 2013 Ford F-150 its runs great and looks great too. The gas mileage real good too I got 22 hwy going to GA form Oh with 5.0 lite and 4x4 i was happy.I trade a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 in on it.2 wheel drive with the 5.7 Hemi in and no gas mileage. 3.55 rear end in both The Ford gets a lot better gas mileage

Review after ONE year

by Bart from Pencilvania on Sat Mar 22 2014

My review after owning 2013 F-150 FX4 after one year has changed since the new excitement of owning it. The electric power steering HATE IT, its too touchy, wanders all over the road, had it in for allinement, no improvement. The heater blower fan has a mind of its own, doesn't work when you need it. The tail light lens took water inside and fogged up. The gas mileage never got better than 15.2 when Ford claims an average of 16,, never got 16MPG even on a long road trip. The 4x4 has a long delay when you switch it on, the engine oil dipstick is impossible to reach unless you have something to stand on. The stock tires don't provide the snow traction I need.

Awesome Truck

by joeroot71 from KY on Wed Nov 06 2013

Bought this truck back in June 2013. Which is why I only gave 4 stars for reliability, not had it that long. I got the 2013 XLT with 5.0. Love this truck, plenty of room, plenty of power, pulls our 28 FT camper with no problem. I am 6'5" tall and can sit in the back seat with the front seat all the way back and still have plenty of leg room. As far as MPG I'm averaging 17 -18 local around town and 20-22mpg on highway with cruise control. Far better mpg than my previous 2008 Ram. All around I would highly recommend this truck, oh yeah forgot about the ride, does not ride like a truck at all, very smooth,quite ride.

A piece of American History

by Marcomontana from Nashua NH on Tue Dec 09 2014

Bought a 2013 F150 STX with the 5.0 January of 2013, so this truck is 2 years old as of now. The brakes did shutter after around 28k miles, I changed them and we're good to go... I have no complaints runs great, no issues, sounds great, and looks great! If I had to point out something to look at, would be brakes as this truck has brake dust constantly on the from rims telling me the balance of breaking force is a little high in the front in comparison to the rear.

2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

by Coyote Rob from New Hampshire on Sat Dec 21 2013

This truck rocks! Being older I remember the power plants of the late 60's and early70's. This truck has that type of power. I have the 5.0 HO version which has 412hp stock, (also known as the 5.0 Coyote) the standard 5.0 has 360 hp. If you want big V8 power the 5.0 is more than happy to supply it. The ECOBOOST engines are hard charging too but it seams the V8 5.0 has a flat torque curve that the ECO doesn't. The ECO is for pullin' The 5.0 is for flying! I have taken my 5.0 Coyote to the next level. I've added a K&N intake and a Flowmaster American Thunder Super 40 exhaust System. Although it is very loud when you get in it,Holy $### ! This truck is fast! All the boys at work, gas station, shopping mall, supermarket, oil change place and just about every where stare at it like it was an old girlfriend. Maybe its the 18" wheels, runningboards, fender flares, tonneau cover and the window guards all together along with the trucks basic great looks that draws them in and when I fire it up The boys all say WOW! Anyway its the perfect mix of power, performance and looks that make me smile every time I see it or drive it. Remember, there are all kinds of bolt-ons' for the F -150 that can make it ever better than stock. Buy one and make a statment! I did and 8 mounths later I'm more in love than ever! So for a sport truck I recommend one like mine 2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

Ford F-150 STX 5.0 V8

by KY Dave from Louisville, KY on Fri Jan 17 2014

I bought my F-150 on May 18, 2013. I have since logged just over 12,000 miles without a single issue. I tow a 3,500 boat regularly through the hills of KY; the 5.0 V8 is super-powerful (and sounds awesome- the exhaust note is cool). I towed a car-hauler weighing in at 7,000 lbs about 300 miles also. The truck still had plenty of power. Additionally, the technology like trailer sway control, hill start assist, tow/haul mode causing automatic up-shifts when breaking, advancetrac, traction control, etc. function flawlessly and make towing very easy and comfortable. The STX model is nicely equipped and is a very sporty-functional truck. I am very happy with this stellar product and expect to own it form many years to come.

great truck

by RG from Willmar on Fri Jul 12 2013

Great style and ride. Lots of interior leg room. Would recommend to any one. The power running boards are a great feature

COmfortable F-150

by Danibelle from Wildwood, FL on Fri Mar 07 2014

Very happy with my 2013 Ford F-150. The price was right and the sals rep met my expectations. Thank you Tammy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31