2013 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

$24,070–$29,010 MSRP range
side view of 2013 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford F-150
Shop the 2013 Ford F-150

Truck feels real safe and dependable! I would buy

Truck rides like a car. Plenty of power, good looks, reliable, fun to drive and a great reputation! Great value for the money!! Handles well!

Good used vehicle

This vehicle will fill my needs. The only drawback is that the tires are a little too large for my wife and I necessitating me to purchase smaller wheels and tires. We are in our late seventies and require a lower height to get in easily.

Drives Like a Car

Smooth ride and ultimate comfort. I'm 6'4" and I have three sons that are 6'1", 6'4" and 6'5". This truck seats us all comfortably. My wife is only 5'3" and for her it's like a bus.

Test drove

I test drove the car I'm in love with and the ride was easy and smooth I will be back to purchase the car. Thank you

3.0

The worst ford purchase I've ever bought

I paid a lot of money for this King Ranch and have had nothing but problem after problem and only had it over a year And it's supposed to be the top of the line for its service I have a 2001 Ford F150 that I've had for years and has given me none of the problems that this purchase has very disappointing

4.4

Great truck

Great truck so far. It has a comfortable ride and has plenty of power to tow with. Plenty of leg room for all passengers and just the right amount of features.

Great Truck

Lot of space and very comfortable to drive. I may get another for the kids. It's nice to be up high and able to see everything,

4.4

Dependable truck

This truck met all my needs. It is very roomy, with a huge backseat, I’ve got the super crew cab. Nice for a big guy, I’m 6’2” and 260. I’ve got the 6 cilinder with the Ecoboost, pretty zippy motor. Never have gotten more than 14-15 mpg, but I didn’t buy the truck for that, bought mine used with 22,000 miles and have owned it for 5 years. Have had no major repairs, do have rust starting under a fender, but a friend told me that was from undercoating it when I bought it. 4 wheel drive is great for Michigan winters.

2.0

Not so good

It looks nice but isnt quite as strong as my former Ford. Should have looked harder. Also, dealership refused to budge on price, at all, which was concerning, considering the price. Was without a vehicle and was had.

2.6

Transmission problems at 70000 miles

Beware of the transmission. Ford's is just smoke in mirrors. The real problem is inside the transmission and they refuse to recall it. I will never buy Ford again.