2013 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.7
Explore the 2013 Ford F-150
Shop the 2013 Ford F-150

Great truck

Purchased new in 2013 crewcab with big engine.11 years later and 80,000 highway miles still runs like new. Minor electrical problems and battery drainage when first purchased. Nearly zero problems in 9 years. Great truck!

Pretty much love it!

I absolutely love my new to me 2013 F150. I am a bit frustrated that the engine light came on after 2 days of owning (for reference: 134k miles). Turns out it's a catalytic converter code, which can be cleared, but I am sure the dealership was aware of the issue. So, although I'll be able to clear code and pass emissions-this time. I will need to address the problem sooner vs. later. 99% love this truck. If there was anything I would change it would be the steering column; I wish it either lifted or extended. With my short legs the cab feels a bit snug. Other than that, a VERY nice pickup.

Nicest truck I've owned (out of six)

2013 Lariat 2WD with all options. Rides great, 3.5 dual turbo runs smooth and strong when you need it. Super sounding Sony sound system. 113,000 miles and runs perfect. These are great values as used vehicles. It's a super crew with 6.5' bed. Tons of room inside.

3.0

Sad that things are not really built to those high

Not sure if I would recommend it at this time and with how easy a shifter knob becomes loose and comes off completely.my husband's 2013 stx seems like a good truck and is well taken care of.however we just discovered that this switch know on the dashboard came loose n completely broke off.the sad part is we didn't even know it was loose.but after watching numerous videos and there being quite a few on there that these knobs came loose and came off.1 can only determine that these knobs are junk and that this is a bad design in these..how sad because before this I thought that Ford used and built thier vehicles to last..I can see the outside issues due to weather and or use..but not a well maintained Inside.sad really 😕 and frustrating at the price to replace 1 as well.thank you Ford for really building stuff Ford tough.lets do better for all of America's hard working families

3.0

Do not buy

Ford is making me pay 1500 dollars for the repair of the factory recall in the drive train of my 2013 f 150 that is not very good customer service

4.0

Pleased owner

I've owned a 2013 f150 Lariat 5.0 supercrew cab for 7 years. Only repair all this time was an A/C fitting leak. Happy owner. Love the sound system too.

Best gen F-150 to date

I purchased a 2011 F-150 new. Drove it 300,000 and decided to upgrade when the 2019s came out. Huge mistake. Drove it 1-1/2 years and problem after problem until I finally sold it to a dealer. Fortunately sold it at the height of the vehicle shortage so didn't do too bad. That truck had more problems than my last 4 Fords combined. Went back to my newly purchased 2013 F-150 FX4. Purchased it with 71,000 miles. now at nearly 120,000 miles I've only replaced a water pump and front hub assembly. It's performed great as the 2011 did. I still see tons of these trucks on the road. IMHO this gen truck was the last of the "built Ford tough" trucks. Get your act together Ford.

Truck feels real safe and dependable! I would buy

Truck rides like a car. Plenty of power, good looks, reliable, fun to drive and a great reputation! Great value for the money!! Handles well!

Good used vehicle

This vehicle will fill my needs. The only drawback is that the tires are a little too large for my wife and I necessitating me to purchase smaller wheels and tires. We are in our late seventies and require a lower height to get in easily.

Drives Like a Car

Smooth ride and ultimate comfort. I'm 6'4" and I have three sons that are 6'1", 6'4" and 6'5". This truck seats us all comfortably. My wife is only 5'3" and for her it's like a bus.