NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 F-150

2013 Ford F-150

2013 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2013 Ford F-150?

We Love Our Truck

by Jumping Joe from Houston Texas on Sat Jun 22 2013

This is the third and best F150 we have owned. Style and technology is great. Dependability is unmatched. My only comment for those that do not know how to negotiate a fair price is that you should get at least $10k off the sticker price. Our sticker was $38,400 our final cost was $25,800,

awesone truck

by angus68 from Indiana on Sat Mar 30 2013

I've had my 2013 F150 STX 4x4 extended cab for 1 month now. Very impressed with Ford on this model. Although the STX package is closer to the lower end in the Ford lineup, it has many features that the competition does not match in that price range. Putting the FX4 wheels on it makes a huge difference in appearance. The 5.0 engine is a powerhouse. Smooth acceleration and a deep throaty rumble. It also has a really nice stance to it, sets a little higher than G.M. Very comfortable interior, easy to read and see guage cluster. Very happy with my purchace.

F-150

by Norm from Findlay Ohio on Wed Dec 18 2013

Hello I love my 2013 Ford F-150 its runs great and looks great too. The gas mileage real good too I got 22 hwy going to GA form Oh with 5.0 lite and 4x4 i was happy.I trade a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 in on it.2 wheel drive with the 5.7 Hemi in and no gas mileage. 3.55 rear end in both The Ford gets a lot better gas mileage

Awesome Truck

by joeroot71 from KY on Wed Nov 06 2013

Bought this truck back in June 2013. Which is why I only gave 4 stars for reliability, not had it that long. I got the 2013 XLT with 5.0. Love this truck, plenty of room, plenty of power, pulls our 28 FT camper with no problem. I am 6'5" tall and can sit in the back seat with the front seat all the way back and still have plenty of leg room. As far as MPG I'm averaging 17 -18 local around town and 20-22mpg on highway with cruise control. Far better mpg than my previous 2008 Ram. All around I would highly recommend this truck, oh yeah forgot about the ride, does not ride like a truck at all, very smooth,quite ride.

2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

by Coyote Rob from New Hampshire on Sat Dec 21 2013

This truck rocks! Being older I remember the power plants of the late 60's and early70's. This truck has that type of power. I have the 5.0 HO version which has 412hp stock, (also known as the 5.0 Coyote) the standard 5.0 has 360 hp. If you want big V8 power the 5.0 is more than happy to supply it. The ECOBOOST engines are hard charging too but it seams the V8 5.0 has a flat torque curve that the ECO doesn't. The ECO is for pullin' The 5.0 is for flying! I have taken my 5.0 Coyote to the next level. I've added a K&N intake and a Flowmaster American Thunder Super 40 exhaust System. Although it is very loud when you get in it,Holy $### ! This truck is fast! All the boys at work, gas station, shopping mall, supermarket, oil change place and just about every where stare at it like it was an old girlfriend. Maybe its the 18" wheels, runningboards, fender flares, tonneau cover and the window guards all together along with the trucks basic great looks that draws them in and when I fire it up The boys all say WOW! Anyway its the perfect mix of power, performance and looks that make me smile every time I see it or drive it. Remember, there are all kinds of bolt-ons' for the F -150 that can make it ever better than stock. Buy one and make a statment! I did and 8 mounths later I'm more in love than ever! So for a sport truck I recommend one like mine 2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

360 degree tough

by Chuck from North East, MD on Mon Sep 02 2013

I have owned this truck for 7 months now. 2013 STX super cab with the 5.0, 4X4, 3.73 electronic locking rear, 18" wheels . Power everything. Truck will tow 9300. Just drug a 6X12 enclosed trailer 962 miles. Love the way this thing pulls. Hardly notice the weight but it does shift down on hills running 70 towing a trailer with wind drag. Didn't shift down at all pulling loaded utility trailer. Over all I love the look, performance and comfort. Will be buying Ford again.

A piece of American History

by Marcomontana from Nashua NH on Tue Dec 09 2014

Bought a 2013 F150 STX with the 5.0 January of 2013, so this truck is 2 years old as of now. The brakes did shutter after around 28k miles, I changed them and we're good to go... I have no complaints runs great, no issues, sounds great, and looks great! If I had to point out something to look at, would be brakes as this truck has brake dust constantly on the from rims telling me the balance of breaking force is a little high in the front in comparison to the rear.

Not 100% satisfied

by Rob from Columbus,OH on Wed Nov 12 2014

I bought a brand new 2013 F150 STX 4x4 last September. I did get a great deal with the rebates etc. My last truck was a 2001 F150 XL that I had 418,000 miles on it and it was about done. This truck performs great, smooth, but I have a ticking in the engine. Took it in and they couldn't find nothing wrong with it. The paint chips and scratches so easy and the interior is just so cheap. Everything is plastic. My basic 2001 F150 XL interior was made better than this. My gut feeling is this truck will not last me near as long as my old one.

F150 and Glad I have One

by D Snipes from Loganville, GA on Mon Nov 18 2013

I will start with the only draw back, turning radius, could be a little better. Now with the multitude of good, drives great, handles well, decent fuel economy, average 19 overall, 302 / 360 hp. Very comfortable, long driving guy, never get tired, great visibility, room for 5 men...easy. Plenty of storage and Quite, which is very nice. On the highway I have hit 23 mpg.

2013 f150 stx

by darrell from minnesota on Mon Jan 06 2014

i recently leased a 2013 f150 back in september it is an stx 4x4 with the 5.0 coyote extended cab 6.5 ft box and the 201a package. im very happy with this truck it has alot of power and acceleration it sounds like a nascar when floored it will also chirp the tires when floored at 60mph on dry asphalt very well built ive liked every f150 that ive owned but this one is unlike anything ive ever owned i would highly recomend this truck over any other. if you can picture an fx4 without the smoked lights the computer monitor things on the dash, no center council skidplates or reflectors on the mirrors the stx with the 201a package is the same truck for alot less.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32