2013 F-150

2013 Ford F-150

2013 Ford F-150

Have you driven the 2013 Ford F-150?

We Love Our Truck

by Jumping Joe from Houston Texas on Sat Jun 22 2013

This is the third and best F150 we have owned. Style and technology is great. Dependability is unmatched. My only comment for those that do not know how to negotiate a fair price is that you should get at least $10k off the sticker price. Our sticker was $38,400 our final cost was $25,800,

awesone truck

by angus68 from Indiana on Sat Mar 30 2013

I've had my 2013 F150 STX 4x4 extended cab for 1 month now. Very impressed with Ford on this model. Although the STX package is closer to the lower end in the Ford lineup, it has many features that the competition does not match in that price range. Putting the FX4 wheels on it makes a huge difference in appearance. The 5.0 engine is a powerhouse. Smooth acceleration and a deep throaty rumble. It also has a really nice stance to it, sets a little higher than G.M. Very comfortable interior, easy to read and see guage cluster. Very happy with my purchace.

Good Truck Good Value

by Hauling At 9000 ft from Syrcause, Utah on Sat Jan 24 2015

I not going to beat my chest over this, with that said I will share my experience with the F150. I purchase my F150 XLT Supercab new and I have had it almost two years; I opted for the 3.5L ecoboost engine with the 11,300 lbs tow package. I was skeptical at first with the engine as I pull a 31ft toy hauler @ 10,000 lbs. However, I am pleased to report the truck pulls the toy hauler very well, so well I can keep up those diesels pickups pulling similar loads. Is what I really like about the towing of this truck is the engine is not screaming when I'm pulling a steep grade, as the engine delivers max torque @ 2500 rpm. I'm not sure how Ford came up the fuel economy figures, but @ 65 mph the truck will average about 19 mpg with no trailer or load. If I run the truck at 55 mph I can achieve 21 mpg. I live in the West and some of the Interstate speed limits are posted at 80 mph, and when I run the truck @ 80 mph fuel economy drops to 16 mpg. In comparison to a V8 of the same power type, the ecoboost does quite well for power and fuel economy.

Uses car for Towing

F-150

by Norm from Findlay Ohio on Wed Dec 18 2013

Hello I love my 2013 Ford F-150 its runs great and looks great too. The gas mileage real good too I got 22 hwy going to GA form Oh with 5.0 lite and 4x4 i was happy.I trade a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 in on it.2 wheel drive with the 5.7 Hemi in and no gas mileage. 3.55 rear end in both The Ford gets a lot better gas mileage

Best truck ever!

by F150 Owner from Los Angeles, CA on Mon Nov 04 2013

I recently purchased the 2013 Ford F150 Super-Crew Cab (XLT with Chrome Package), and I can honestly say this was the best purchase I have ever made! The twin-turbo V-6 is every bit as powerful as advertised. The fuel economy is better than I expected (17.5 MPG in daily stop and go traffic). The interior is roomy, and the ride quality is exceptional. My recommendations for improvement are: larger floor mats (they are way too small for the spacey Super Crew Cab), need some sort of in the cab storage for larger items, and somehow allow for more than one phone to access the Sync services. These are minor issues that are far outweighed by the overall quality of the F150.

Awesome Truck

by joeroot71 from KY on Wed Nov 06 2013

Bought this truck back in June 2013. Which is why I only gave 4 stars for reliability, not had it that long. I got the 2013 XLT with 5.0. Love this truck, plenty of room, plenty of power, pulls our 28 FT camper with no problem. I am 6'5" tall and can sit in the back seat with the front seat all the way back and still have plenty of leg room. As far as MPG I'm averaging 17 -18 local around town and 20-22mpg on highway with cruise control. Far better mpg than my previous 2008 Ram. All around I would highly recommend this truck, oh yeah forgot about the ride, does not ride like a truck at all, very smooth,quite ride.

2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

by Coyote Rob from New Hampshire on Sat Dec 21 2013

This truck rocks! Being older I remember the power plants of the late 60's and early70's. This truck has that type of power. I have the 5.0 HO version which has 412hp stock, (also known as the 5.0 Coyote) the standard 5.0 has 360 hp. If you want big V8 power the 5.0 is more than happy to supply it. The ECOBOOST engines are hard charging too but it seams the V8 5.0 has a flat torque curve that the ECO doesn't. The ECO is for pullin' The 5.0 is for flying! I have taken my 5.0 Coyote to the next level. I've added a K&N intake and a Flowmaster American Thunder Super 40 exhaust System. Although it is very loud when you get in it,Holy $### ! This truck is fast! All the boys at work, gas station, shopping mall, supermarket, oil change place and just about every where stare at it like it was an old girlfriend. Maybe its the 18" wheels, runningboards, fender flares, tonneau cover and the window guards all together along with the trucks basic great looks that draws them in and when I fire it up The boys all say WOW! Anyway its the perfect mix of power, performance and looks that make me smile every time I see it or drive it. Remember, there are all kinds of bolt-ons' for the F -150 that can make it ever better than stock. Buy one and make a statment! I did and 8 mounths later I'm more in love than ever! So for a sport truck I recommend one like mine 2013 STX 4x4 Std Cab 6 1/2 Bed 5.0 Coyote

Review after ONE year

by Bart from Pencilvania on Sat Mar 22 2014

My review after owning 2013 F-150 FX4 after one year has changed since the new excitement of owning it. The electric power steering HATE IT, its too touchy, wanders all over the road, had it in for allinement, no improvement. The heater blower fan has a mind of its own, doesn't work when you need it. The tail light lens took water inside and fogged up. The gas mileage never got better than 15.2 when Ford claims an average of 16,, never got 16MPG even on a long road trip. The 4x4 has a long delay when you switch it on, the engine oil dipstick is impossible to reach unless you have something to stand on. The stock tires don't provide the snow traction I need.

A piece of American History

by Marcomontana from Nashua NH on Tue Dec 09 2014

Bought a 2013 F150 STX with the 5.0 January of 2013, so this truck is 2 years old as of now. The brakes did shutter after around 28k miles, I changed them and we're good to go... I have no complaints runs great, no issues, sounds great, and looks great! If I had to point out something to look at, would be brakes as this truck has brake dust constantly on the from rims telling me the balance of breaking force is a little high in the front in comparison to the rear.

Not very good

by 900cfi from Manitoba,Canada on Sat Feb 08 2014

I bought a 2013 fx 4 luxury edition.I currently have 8000km on the truck and it I has been in the shop a lot.First no heat from the drivers side of truck and back seat,lose all power to truck and the screen says it is shutting down all systems to save battery power,passenger heated seat just quit today,hvac system is screwed.Snow blows in my truck through the vents and covers my entire interior and leather seats which causes a mess.Ford says this is okay.As soon as I can I will ditch this piece of junk .Oh and my antifreeze was gel because the dealer failed to check the strength of the fluid at it was at -20c when it should be at -38 c.The dealer told me that it isn't there job to check the antifreeze.I live in northern Canada and this is there job.Terrible trucks with terrible customer service.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30