NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 F-150

2013 Ford F-150

2013 Ford F-150

Have You Driven the 2013 Ford F-150?

awesone truck

by angus68 from Indiana on Sat Mar 30 2013

I've had my 2013 F150 STX 4x4 extended cab for 1 month now. Very impressed with Ford on this model. Although the STX package is closer to the lower end in the Ford lineup, it has many features that the competition does not match in that price range. Putting the FX4 wheels on it makes a huge difference in appearance. The 5.0 engine is a powerhouse. Smooth acceleration and a deep throaty rumble. It also has a really nice stance to it, sets a little higher than G.M. Very comfortable interior, easy to read and see guage cluster. Very happy with my purchace.

We Love Our Truck

by Jumping Joe from Houston Texas on Sat Jun 22 2013

This is the third and best F150 we have owned. Style and technology is great. Dependability is unmatched. My only comment for those that do not know how to negotiate a fair price is that you should get at least $10k off the sticker price. Our sticker was $38,400 our final cost was $25,800,

A piece of American History

by Marcomontana from Nashua NH on Tue Dec 09 2014

Bought a 2013 F150 STX with the 5.0 January of 2013, so this truck is 2 years old as of now. The brakes did shutter after around 28k miles, I changed them and we're good to go... I have no complaints runs great, no issues, sounds great, and looks great! If I had to point out something to look at, would be brakes as this truck has brake dust constantly on the from rims telling me the balance of breaking force is a little high in the front in comparison to the rear.

F150 and Glad I have One

by D Snipes from Loganville, GA on Mon Nov 18 2013

I will start with the only draw back, turning radius, could be a little better. Now with the multitude of good, drives great, handles well, decent fuel economy, average 19 overall, 302 / 360 hp. Very comfortable, long driving guy, never get tired, great visibility, room for 5 men...easy. Plenty of storage and Quite, which is very nice. On the highway I have hit 23 mpg.

360 degree tough

by Chuck from North East, MD on Mon Sep 02 2013

I have owned this truck for 7 months now. 2013 STX super cab with the 5.0, 4X4, 3.73 electronic locking rear, 18" wheels . Power everything. Truck will tow 9300. Just drug a 6X12 enclosed trailer 962 miles. Love the way this thing pulls. Hardly notice the weight but it does shift down on hills running 70 towing a trailer with wind drag. Didn't shift down at all pulling loaded utility trailer. Over all I love the look, performance and comfort. Will be buying Ford again.

2013 F150 Limted

by F150 Enthusiast from Miami, FL on Fri Oct 11 2013

Overall a great looking truck but I'm currently dealing with a vibration at 75mph that even after balancing, rotating and road balancing all tires the truck still vibrates.

Ford Raptor

by Doug67 from Fairfax, VA on Mon Dec 22 2014

Pretty much the baddest truck on the road. Love the horsepower, interior, look and off road capability. Same time it's like driving a luxury car

F150 vs Ranger

by Pick-up 4 Life from New Hampshire on Sun Jan 26 2014

I've owned Rangers for 13 years. My 1998 went 200k. My '06, supercab 286k, Will go 100k more. I wanted a used Ranger, 2010-2011 with 30-50k. It will be my driver, '06 weekends. I looked everywhere for a standard or Supercab with 4 cyl, 5 speed. They were mostly $14K-22K. That is with 50-70k miles. Some were junk, some pristine, all overpriced! $22k will get you a new F150 with rebates. I looked long with $ disgust. Rangers in base trim were high $ too. Very unhappy with choices. My options: 1. Stick with finding a used Ranger, $13k budget. 2. Buy a low mileage Ranger over budget. 3. F150 base trim and 2013 rebates. Final decision: F150, 8ft. bed; 1600lb. plus payload; cd, 6 spkr. stereo; Sync.; power windows, mirrors, auto locks; AC; 6 cyl.; automatic with tow/haul mode tranny; side steps, and my favorite, the information dash messaging. I got my color too, Tuxedo Black. All this, a little more plus a tonneau cover for $19.5K with all available rebates. Likes: delivers 22-25mpg on 15% ethanol fuel; Commanding view; quiet, quiet ride; plenty of power on tap; fine stereo, the tweeters on A pillars are awesome; the seats fit my frame perfectly and are super comfy during work week; Easy to navigate parking, backing up; the transmission is a silky smooth 6 speed and doesn't jolt you when up or down shifting. Automatic is easy to get used to in down town traffic; the head rests are right behind my head and the curtain airbags are added protection; the center seat back folds down for an enormous arm rest; cruise control is radar accurate; Rear wheels don't spin in 3" of slush with no weight in bed; no road noise; cruise control will brake if speed is exceeded, just like the big 18 wheelers; tons of leg room and you aren't confined to seating position as I found on competitors trucks; Door bins very useful; Bluetooth, hands free phone and steering wheel access; The price, price, price! Dislikes: The center seat doesn't slide rearward; the storage is limited, cubby bins are smallish; The steering is a bit heavy; tailgate is higher than most which obscures rearward view. That's it! I am 6' 3", 250lbs. I'll never have to check my springs for overloading payload in bed. I can tow over 5000# if I need to. I get equal or better mpg than my previous Rangers. I am very satisfied with the sales experience and the openness of the dealer to get all available rebates. I miss my Ranger because it served me so well for 8 years, I don't miss the costly repairs. It did what I needed it to but in more trips due to its limitations in payload and bed size and horsepower and seating and...You know what I mean if you bought an F150 having owned Rangers previously. Hands down, this F150 exceeds all my expectations in a full sized truck. I may still get another Ranger. I will be looking in a year or two when the used prices drop a few grand more. It will be commuter only but who can argue the 1400lb. available payload! I chose Ford F150 because of my prior Ranger experience. I wasn't sold on 8 speed Dodge with higher mpg. 3 owners said mpg much lower than stated even when they babied the pedal. I read as much as anyone could and talked to owners that liked their trucks for specific reasons. I looked at Toyota Tacoma-high prices, non truck like usefulness, many owners hemmed about their purchase decisions and many I talked to said they may have looked at domestic more closely before purchasing. Chevy/GMC-they borrowed your money and mine to get bailed out. I know of more happy Ford owners than Chevy. I know Chevy owners that went to GMC. I don't think the Chevy/ GMC 6 cyl. is as good a motor as Fords' V6. Not refined enough. Nissan, Toyota only come in 6ft. bed. Fuel mileage is worse than Ford. F150 outsells combined competition for a reason. It isn't just bought for one or two reasons, but many. I may never tow, or tow a lot, or tow 5,000lbs. but I can if I want to. I may never again hit 1200lbs. payload but I can go to 1700lbs. if I want to. 3/4 ton susp

Love It!

by J from Brentwood, Ca on Tue Sep 10 2013

I have owned several Ford's and several Ford F-150's over my life. I recently purchased a new 2013 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 and am amazed with the technology, comfort and power of this vehicle. The drive is wonderful, handling, drive position, overall very smooth. This super cab option is like a limo in the back with more room that I have seen in a normal vehicle, let alone a truck. The truck bed is ample for needed work. I would recommend this to everyone. I took advantage of the major 6-7K in rebates, and an x-plan purchaser. I saved 10K off the MSRP at purchase and this is a true value. Gas mileage is not great and wish it was better.

Fantastic Truck

by 2013 F150 Lariat - Ruby Red w/Ecoboost from Morrow OHIO on Fri Oct 18 2013

Only have 300 miles on this new truck and it's been fantastic. Don't expect more than 16 MPG with average driving unless you use the cruise control. With cruise you can get between 17 and 18 going 70 mph on the freeway. Have not had issues with the Ecoboost but am aware of the potential problems. This truck has great pick-up thanks to the twin turbos. Sounds great too! The interior is outstanding and stereo 2nd to none, especially in a truck. Very comfortable seating. Love the MyFord Touch w/Sync. Will do updates as I drive this gorgeous vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36