2014 F-150

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Comfort. Style, Power, Dependability.

by Russ from Milford, Delaware on January 9, 2015

This is my third F-150 (STX Supercab, 5.0 V8), after owning a 1995 for 15 years and a 2010 for 4 years. I really liked my 2010 STX Supercab 4.6 16V, but after driving a 2014 with the 5.0 32 valves and 360 HP... wow! I have carried heavy loads in the bed (probably more than recommended) but this thing still quickly accelerates to highway speeds, almost as if the load isn't there. I have also managed 21.5 MPG on a recent trip, with power, smoothness, comfort, Bluetooth, Sirius radio, etc. . My 2010 needed nothing in 4 years of ownership and my 1995 F150 only needed a battery and alternator in 15 years of ownership... the original battery lasted 10 years! Why would I buy a truck from anyone else?

New 2014 F150 XLT King Cab.

by Marcus from Cold Lake, AB on March 7, 2015

Recently purchased a brand new 2014 F150 XLT King Cab. The experience was amazing, as this is my first new truck in years. This purchase made me feel great from the initial sit down to the test drive, This truck is awesome in so many levels. The drive, the sound, the way it looks. Thank you FORD.

It's new. hard to tell.

by XLT from TX on January 27, 2015

So far, everything I wanted in a truck. Has more to offer than the 2001 F-150 Lariet I traded in. It's a bit early to discuss the reliability of the vehicle. So far, so good. It's my 4th Ford truck, and my experience with them have all been. good. that's why I bought another one.

Dream truck

by Dream truck from Cincinnati,OH on July 21, 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford F-150 from Cronin Ford in Harrison, Ohio. My salesman David Franks was terrific. No pressure and explained everything.

I'm not a pro Ford anti Chevy guy

by 2nd Time Ford F-150 owner from Pecos Texas on April 27, 2014

Clever blend of luxury and ability, I'm super happy with my purchase and all you pro Chevy pro Dodge guys. .. Take a test drive!

Good replacement for a Ford Ranger

by Texas Truck Owner from Celina, TX on December 30, 2014

Having logged over 600,000 miles on my last two Ranger pickups and no longer having the option to buy another one, I chose a Ford F150. I wanted something as close to what I had, so I bought a Standard cab STX model. I could not be happier with my choice. With the V-6 engine I am actually getting 1 mile per gallon better mileage than the Ranger with more power and a whole lot more room. Even better I no longer feel like less of a man for driving a "little truck" (This is Texas and trucks are serious business here). Fit and finish are good and handling is flawless.

Bill Jarrett Ford Avon Park FL

by Butchie Yost from South West Florida on September 2, 2014

Did my homework and shopped from Naples to Orlando. Couldn't be happier with my decision to buy a Ford F-150 from Bill Jarrett Ford. They don't serve wine and hors d'oeuvre's to their customers and they don't serve BS. Just good service. In my future purchases I see Bill Jarrett Ford in my headlights.

I love this rig!

by Frank from Ferndale, WA on April 19, 2014

Pickups are more limo than workhorse these days! This truck is certainly tough and ready to haul, but the handling and creature comforts are over the top. The fuel economy is excellent for such a heavy vehicle,with the aerodynamics of a warehouse! I get 20mpg at 70mph, comparable to my last car a 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5. Definately a great deal and all around winner!

F-150 Purchased from Kearny Pearson Ford

by Gascon from San Diego on January 31, 2015

Recently purchased a brand new 2014 F150 XLT and I must say the experience was amazing. Having this to be my first new car purchase experience I was so happy to have worked with Bryan Chamberlin. I did all the pre-work using the internet service quote process and when I walked in Bryan made me feel like I was getting the greatest deal. This purchase made me feel great from the initial sit down to the test drive and then finally to the signing over of my new car. If ever in the area of purchasing from Kearny Pearson Ford I suggest you call Brian Chamberlin to make that happen. Thanks again. The truck is amazing. The drive, the sound, the way it looks. I have gotten so many compliments to date its unreal.

Super Nice Truck

by Big Blue from Everett Wa on July 14, 2014

Bought a new F150 super crew short box 4x4 XLT with the Ecoboost V6, this is one great truck spent a year looking at trucks I am sure there are sales people out there that thought I was just a tire kicker. anyway got down to the dodge and the ford the ecoboost and the options is what swayed me great price for what I got a the dodge would have been about 5k more equivalently equipped, this truck rides almost as nice as my Lexus did and its even quieter. with the super crew its now the family's choice as the family hauler over our pathfinder. its got under 3k miles so reliablity at this point is hard to say but so far no issues i will right another review after another 20k do yourself a favor go check out this truck

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21