2014 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford F-150
Shop the 2014 Ford F-150

comfortable, stylish& reliable

perfect for towing my boat & just everyday driving. comfortable, easy to drive . easy enough for my wife to drive and pull our boat.

Truck is everything I was looking for!

This truck is very roomy! Lots of legroom, exceptional ride and in great condition for being a used vehicle. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Excellent truck for our needs

Truck is great inside and out. Plenty of leg room and plenty of room to haul anything we need to. Drives like a dream. Rides like your floating on air.

Ford Tough

I love my F-150! Its loaded with everything that I was looking for. Its a reliable strong comfortable truck for my family. We are very happy!

3.4

Poor service on warranty

Side mirror defrosters and rear window defroster just quit working and Ford did nothing even tho they knew there was a problem for several years

Best Deal i could find

when i first started looking for a used Ford F-150 in my price range i couldnt find exactly what i wanted because there was something wrong with it or they had just sent it out to auction because they had issues. Once i finally found one at Perkins it was in my price range and had more features than i expected. Great Experince!

Great vehicle for an active family

This car met every one of our needs from towing capacity, space for kids/car seats, expected lifespan, durability in a Maine winter and comfort for long drives.

Great. Truck

Great truck, excellent towing from Ct to SC. Fantastic sightlines, few scuffs but outstanding truck. Former GMC owner, and Tundra owner. Ford impresses me well.

2.7

Spends too much time being towed

I wish we never got it. Thousands of 1,000s in repair and low mileage! Been stuck on too many roadsides and more! Stuck today but at least we had about 3 weeks no problem. We drive very limited and do all Hugh grade standard maintenance! My day is ruined AGAIN and out b money dwindles

Only purchased car 3 days ago!

I hope this F150 Lasts like my prior F150 it is a 2003 and still running strong, to bad the Ohio rust got to Her!