2016 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fiesta Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2016 Ford Fiesta
1.0

Bad purchase car has a defect in the engine.

I have purchased Ford cars for the past 20 years. The 2016 car that I have the timing belt tensioner has worn out, there is no reason for the belt to have worn out due to operation or mileage. The cost to repair this is over $1,500.00 that I should not have to pay. Ford is refusing to do anything about this. I am not a happy consumer!

4.1

Great value for a fun and practical car

This car is truly fantastic for a commuter vehicle. It's one of the least expensive cars in it's class, gets really good gas mileage, and still has enough power to get the job done. I've enjoyed owning it and hope my future vehicles are as reliable... considering in 4 years of ownership I have paid for nothing but gas, oil changes, and replaced the rear shocks myself.

Handles great

I love this vehicle! It's just the right size and meets my needs. driven for pleasure and driving my grand children to school and home.

Good car for value

I like the way the exterior is designed and the interior while small is comfortable. It has a lot of pick up and drives smoothly. It has occasional shifting issues but they are not a problem.

This car never disappoint me since I bought

We are small family of 2 adult and one kid, this car is super easy to drive. Gives about avg 33mpg milage. Easy to park and go around the city as well as good for 300miles in a day. Thats the max I drove in a day without any issues as of today.

Great car. Love 911 assist.

This car has been great for my 18 year old daughter. Only negative is its light weight and so it struggles a bit on snow. Otherwise great. Writing review as she just wrecked it - got hit. The car called 911. Didnt know it had that feature. I Googled it. It's called Ford 911 assist. This is awesome. Thank you Ford. If car gets totalled, we will look for another Ford replacement with 911 assist.

Very nice car

The car has many great features and a reliable engine. Would buy another. The car drives nice with enough power for hills and passing. Worth the money.

1.0

Still mad at my wife for buying the worse car sold

Crappy little car gets good mileage the interior is not user friendly. Darts all over the road Uncomfortable seating crazy information screen Would much rather have a Honda or Toyota

Reliable and great in the snow.

I love this car. I had to buy a brand new car after I drove my first car to the ground, and I'm very pleased with this beauty. I got the hatchback version and I LOVE the model! It's cute, easy to drive, speedy, and drives well in the snow. It has both blindspot mirrors on both sides, a USB port, a car charging port, along with a blue tooth touch screen that uses sync. The car also has the ability to go into a standard version when driving, which can be useful in the snow or steep downhill gradings. One of my favorite cosmetic features is how the car lights up purple on the inside when it is dark. I currently get between 25 - 33 miles per gallon on the interstate during rush hour traffic, but it gets better in town. The dashboard also lets me know how many miles I have to go until empty. Even though it's a 4 cylinder, it gets up to 75 in no time. 15/10, would recommend!!

Most reliable car i have ever had!!

This car has exceeded my expectations! It is very reliable, safe and stylish! Great car for people with children. And not over priced for all the great features that you get.