2016 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fiesta Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2016 Ford Fiesta

Excellent car

My car is sleak and smooth. I just purchased it and am very happy with it so far. Its definitely an upgrade from my old battered car!!

4.4

Great car

Love this car. Handles better than any car I've ever driven. So small u-turns and parking in tight spaces are a breeze. Great stereo and easy Bluetooth calling right on the steering wheel. Only problem is getting up to speed quickly when getting on a freeway especially if there is an incline. I have the basic model and wish I'd spent more for the st with more power. Still I love it. I bought the manual and love driving a stick. Heard the auto transmission is problematic but have no experience. Was surprised how nice a car I got for the price.

Base S Model is the one to get!

Manual transmission gets into the 40's for MPG, Fiesta's are very solid German designed cars, very reliable IF you avoid the automatic transmissions and keep it very simple with few options.

3.7

Great car bad SYNC.

It's a great car with great gas mileage, but I have had several issues with the SYNC (bluetooth) and it seems to be an issue with this model.

4.4

Great sporty little car.

Great little car. I am six one 250lbs and find the seats very comfortable. Great price for a great car

Great little car

This is a very well built little car. Mine is a 2016 4 door. this little car has good power and handles great. The car has zero noises in the cabin and very well built for the price. I like it better then my 2006 civic.

4.0

Great so far!

Compact and stylish...fun and easy to drive. It seems like it is very good on gas and great for commuting to work.

Great car, but hesitates with initial acceleration

Great car, but hesitates with initial acceleration. Everything else seems to be solid, comfortable.

4.3

titanium

This is the newest car I ever had. I love the exciting new features. I haven't figured them all out yet, as there are so many.

jetta

Awesome handling. Like the trunk size. MPG, color. Very comfortable seating . Front panel and blue tooth capabilities.