The Fiesta is Ford’s subcompact car available in four-door sedan or four-door hatchback body styles. The Fiesta competes with the Honda Fit, Nissan Versa Note and Hyundai Accent. A high-performance Fiesta ST model is offered. The Fiesta offers upscale features in the subcompact segment like heated leather seats, push-button start and voice-activated multimedia systems.
(Skip to details on the: Fiesta ST)
Ford’s Sync 3 multimedia system is now available and features a 6.5-inch touch-screen with smartphone-like gesture recognition. Remote keyless entry and an alarm are now standard, and a new SE Black Package includes 16-inch aluminum wheels, a black grille, black heated side mirrors and fog lamps with painted-black bezels.
- 120-horsepower, 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine
- Five-speed manual transmission
- 15-inch wheels
- Power side mirrors
- Keyless entry
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- 123-hp, turbocharged 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine
- Six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Heated side mirrors
- Rear spoiler
- Power moonroof
- Leather upholstery
- Sync 3 touch-screen multimedia system
- Navigation system
The high-performance Fiesta ST has a 197-hp, turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed manual transmission. Offered in the hatchback body style, the car features more aggressive exterior styling and performance enhancements. A unique suspension with a lowered ride height is part of the equation, as are chassis stiffening and 17-inch wheels. Ford’s Sync 3 multimedia system is newly available for 2016.
- Unique ST steering wheel and shift knob
- Available Recaro seats
- Three-mode stability system with Sport and Off settings
Back to top