2016 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

$14,580 starting MSRP
side view of 2016 Fiesta Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2016 Ford Fiesta

Best gas mileage I have ever had in a car

Best gas mileage I have ever had in a car It?s small but worth it I like it a lot will be getting another one

Good-safe little car

I was reluctant to buy a Ford, because I previously owned a Toyota. But so far this fiestas meets all of my needs, it handles the roads very well, has great pick up and it's a smooth ride. The inside is especially nice at night, there are a lot of extra colorful lights. It has Bluetooth and a digital screen which I've never had before in any of my other cars. It's cute and stylish. The only cons are, it could have more compartments to put stuff and there is very little legroom in the back.

3.7

Nice car But!!!

Fun to drive until my A/C quit. The PCM failed now it will probably cost me a thousand dollars to get it replaced. Warranty will only warranty the PCM if it affects the engine or transmission operation.

4.3

Fiesta ST is an economical blast!

Probably the most fun new car you can buy for < $25k. A blast to drive and still gets decent fuel economy. Not the most comfortable and economy car fit and finish.

Good value, performance for the price

This is certainly not a luxury car, but it is sporty for the price, comfortable, good on gas. It competes in a tough segment, and does everything you would want for an economy car.

4.0

Nice Little Car.

Drives well, great on gas and gets in and out of parking spaces easily. The Bluetooth function of this car was a definite plus and comfortable seating is definitely a WIN.

Good car for traveling

Pleasant to drive. Since I have had the car I've enjoyed it's reliability. Great gas mileage. Have had a lot of unexpected travelling to do and Ford has proved their dependability by all means.

4.1

Great on gas

It?s not the most comfortable car I?ve owned but it?s totally reliable and the gas mileage is very good the 4 door I own has plenty of leg room, trunk is small but fine for normal grocery shopping

Absolutely Love this car!

This is a fun , sporty (Fiesta) car! I especially love the navigation system, and sync to my phone for hands free calls. Great sound system. Plenty of cup holders and nice size glove compartment that I can reach in to while driving. Plenty of overhead lights inside. Has daytime headlights. Like the turn signal lights and built in blind spot on the outside door mirrors. Very sturdy car and solid while driving in windy weather! Special feature inside I can change the lights different colors (red, yellow, green, purple, blue. anf black-light) for the front and rear floor. I wish the gas mileage was better. I'm getting 27 in town. I have not taken a highway trip yet. The AC works great too. Plenty of leg and head room and very comfortable.

So in love

This car was an excellent buy for me! Fit my budget and all my needs! Drives amazing! With 3 kids it fits them all comfortably. Good trunk space, drives smoothly, got pick up! Looks amazing! All in all it?s a wonderful vehicle and I couldn?t be happier!