2016 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Fiesta Ford
Explore the 2016 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2016 Ford Fiesta

Love this car!

This car is all you would expect. The six speed manual transmission is fantastic. There is plenty of room for five people or fold back seats down for tons of space for shopping or travel. Front wheel drive was excellent in the snow. Excellent gas mileage.

4.4

First used car I have owned

I bought this car because of the size and color. I has new features I love but not all the ones my Focus had. I am short and I still haven't found the right setting for my height and leg length. I see a cushion in my future. No trunk release on the dash but great sound and with Bluetooth I can use the phone if necessary.

Nice and economic car for teenagers

I was looking for a car for my teenage this is perfect car for her economic his small car perfect for first time driving.she love’t

Most fun you can have with pants on!

I traded 2 BORING vehicles (2015 Nissan Versa Note and 2010 Nissan Rogue) in for this 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. I’ve only had it a couple weeks so far, but it is simply the most fun car I’ve owned in the last 20 years! It’s peppy, but not fast. It’s sporty but still comfortable. It get great gas mileage (I’ve already put about 1400 miles on it and have averaged about 32.5 mpg, mostly interstate with cruise set at 75). It’s a small car, but fits my family when needed, usually it’s just me. Great stereo. Only complaints I have so far are as follows: 1.) Clutch pedal is a little on the light side, and take up happens in a very short amount of travel. 2.) no backup camera. I’m ok with this, because the mirrors provide all the info I need, but I would have expected a 2016 model to have it. 3.) brakes are developing a minor vibration when slowing from highway speeds. The dealer supposedly replaced the pads and rotors prior to delivery, but I now suspect the just resurfaced the stock rotors. No big, upgrade time!! All in all, I couldn’t be happier!

4.3

transmission is action up

i had this casr for only a year and a half its only got 71000 miles i drive to alot of different places for work it just started action up it says transmission malfuction not really sure if the transmission is going out but it feels like its dragging and just revs really high but before this was happening it was really fun to drive anyone else having problems with their transmission

2.1

:-) it saddens me that my car always sahkes

I bought the car on 60k ive been driving it for three month now but the car always needs wheel balancing :-( I'm thinking of trading it in

Great car

This car meets all my needs. Smooth ride. Compact. Great gas mileage. Firts five people. Has lighting on the inside of the car. Bluetooth capatible.

It grew on me

Usb ports, bluetooth, 2 places to add additional car chargers. I'm a big guy and at first it was a bit tight but as I kept driving it's easy to get used to.

Very safe car

This car met all the expectatives I had, except the interior space, as the leg room and shoulder space is too small for five people. But in power and safety, I am very satisfied. Oh, the Bluetooth has his days, not allwys relliable.

Learned how to drive manual in this ST

I fell in love with the Focus RS but couldn't afford it so I used Cars.com to find a used Fiesta ST to replace my 12 year old car.