2008 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2008 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2008 Ford Fusion

Outside of my first car 1965. This is my favorite

This car has been very dependable . Met all my needs. Has lots of pep when getting on the Freeway. Handles very well. This Has been a great car for me.

Most reliable car I ever owned

I loved this car! Great fit, great ride, nice looking, reliable. The only reason I don?t have it any longer, even at 10 years old, is because my daughter needed a car and I gave it to her!

Clean car, Fax Report Provided

This is a great used vehicle for the price I paid. It runs very well with a smooth ride with little outside noise. All instrumentation works satisfactory. No unexpected surprises outside of what sales associate told me.

Dependable, fuel efficient sedan

Had this car for 2+ years, no problems whatsoever. Very fuel efficient, comfortable, plenty of room. Reliable and smooth ride. Great value for the money!

2008 Ford Fusion

6 Cylinder, all wheel drive, automatic transmission. Black leather interior with silver exterior. The car is loaded with many option including but not limited to power seats, power windows, mirrors, keyless entry, 6 CD changer, Sirusx, hands free calling, aux-usb ports, etc. car in good condition, very clean inside and outside with lots of room.

Our is a very cool ride

I like the car it is clean doesn't have about issues and it fits my style. The v6 gives a lot of hp when i need it to.

Great car

Great car for the price. Bought it used have had no issues. Getting ready to sell and I think it?s a good car with no maintenance needed

Solid car

Only had it for a couple days so far but it feels good. It shakes/rumbles at times, but could be because of the previous owner Bluetooth system seems to work well. Great on gas mileage.

4.3

The car can be reliable and I pray so

The car look clean in the inside and the out it just was in accident or hit u can recognize on the car but even the outside is clean

Best car ever

The best second car that i have brought. I literally love everything about it . It?s big in the insides , has nice features and is VERY reliable . The car has gps and navigation and that is a big help to me especially because i like going new places with my children