2008 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

Explore the 2008 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2008 Ford Fusion
4.4

Most Reliable Car I Have Ever Owned,

This vehicle is great on gas, well kept, very reliable, clean and comfortable. It's small, dependable and great to use for Uber or Lyft drivers.

So far so good...

I have owned three cars, but frequently driven about seven. This one is the nicest. It is a smooth ride that is great on gas. I haven't had it for long, but I still stand by this review.

3.4

Reliable vehicle with low maintenance cost.

Overall great value for the money. Low operating cost, decent gas mileage and fun to drive. I suggest get the six cylinder with traction control for winter driving, prevents you fr M getting stuck.

3.7

Rough start to owning my first fusion

I love this car on paper. It is nice to look at and when it starts it is great to drive. However that is WHEN it starts. This car died the same day we bought it from the dealer and we have had some electronic issues since then. Once we figure these out I hope to update this post and explain how great the car is. I still have a lot of hope but initialy I am disappointed.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

This car meets all my needs. It's very fuel efficient, plenty of leg room. The trunk is very large. It rides very smooth. Excellent vehicle for reliability.

4.0

Ford Fusion is Excellent Value for your Money

This car had all the modern sensors and amenities available in other cars from different brand at a much cheaper price. I drove the vehicle for 1 year and never had a problem with it. As my mileage was low so I didn't need to visit mechanic shop much. I must say it is not the most reliable car but it is definitely the moderately reliable car with advanced features at a cheaper price. Highly recommended if the mileage is low.

3.3

It was a decent car.

I put a lot of extra money into the car for the year and a halfback I had it. Wasn't a big fan of the car, but it was also pre-owned. So newer ones may not be so bad.

Most valued car I owned

Ford Fusion was with me for 5 years. I drove 60K miles on it and only money I spent on it was for oil changes only.

best car you can buy

never had a problem with this car very reliable great style fusion se sport is everything i wanted !!

2.6

Probably the worst car I've ever owned!

This car was purchased as a family vehicle. At first, it was great, couldn't of bought a better car. Th gen little by little things started to go wrong. At first the a/c quit working. Turned out that it was a a.c. temp evap control sensor that Ford will tell you can be replaced but it will go bad again, total cost of replacement is around $700. Without it working properly, car will only blow hot air. Second, we started having mechanical problems, first the seals under the valve pan went bad, so my spark plug holes filled up with oil, then the intake gaskets went bad. Ball joints went bad a few times, and it was impossible to keep it aligned. Then a short time later the timing chain cover seals started leaking and when it was being fixed, we found out that the bearings that fun thge cog for the timing chain were bad and we had shaved metal all over the side of the motor in the oil caked on the side from the leak and it was all inside the motor. We had calipers stick multiple times which burned up rotors and brake pads, struts went bad, and multiple other things as well. Do not buy a 2008 Ford Fusion sel.