2008 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2008 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2008 Ford Fusion
3.6

It's the best car I've owned so far !

This vehicle has done me pretty well for the past year and a half. Maintenance is low cost and it's just a good car.

bought this car to rebuild it

BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR REBUILT PURPOSE.BUT I GOT NEW TRAVELLING JOB SO DONT HAVE TIME TO REBUILT IT ANYMORE.IT RUNS LIKE NEW.....JUST NEED NEW BUMPER COVER AND GRILL. NO LEAKING, OVERHEATING, NO WARNING LIGHT, EASY TO REBUILT THIS CAR.I DONT WANT TO SELL IN JUNK BECAUSE IT CAN BE EASILY REBUILD AND USED. I BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR 1250$.READY TO SELL IT OFF IN 1000$ OR BEST PRICE.

Very good car

I had this car for 3 years I loved it. It was comfortable, great gas mileage, Sporty looking, I did not have any problems with this car. even with a little age on it, it was still a great car. Really enjoyed it while I had it.

Wife's car have had only minor issues

Not sure about newer fusions but this car has been very reliable. We purchased it one year old. I like the 6 cylinder engine. Great handeling and passing ability.

4.3

only had i 3 months

for a used 2008 ford fusion ,bought private, in 2017 ,and im 73 ... its been a long time that ive said im lovin it ,from the rich black ext. to the blk and red leather seats, and the moon roof im finaly in love ,there is not a thing i cant say is not perfect for me , now to find some babes....

3.6

Great to and from car

We use this car everyday and to take longer trips because it gets really good gas mileage. However I am not happy with how bad the interior has become. The dash had lifted up in 2 places, the steering well is coming apart leaving black crumbs on your hands and the side panels by the window have faded on the doors.

4.0

First Car and She was good

I liked this car. It had okay MPG and the leather seat was good. Never got the sync to work. Climate control did its job very well.

4.0

My First Car

Very reliable car. Had for over a year now and I don't have any frequent trips to the stop. perfect for my first car, would recommend! :)

2.9

Good car for the price

Met all my needs! Loved the way it looks and drives. Very spacious with large trunk. It handles great.

Most classy and reliable car i've owned

i'm a student and buying this car moved to to another level. Its classy, never has it failed me and my friends keep asking me if they could drive it. its v6 engine feels like a v8, i confess to taking off when the green light comes on when next to a camaro, thats how confident i am with it.