2010 Fusion

2010 Ford Fusion

2010 Ford Fusion

4.4

Have You Driven the 2010 Ford Fusion?

My first Ford Car

by Scrappy from Watertown, NY on Wed Jun 29 2011

I have purchased several new Ford Trucks but have never cared for Ford cars. This is the first. I was sold on the Fusion the first time I drove it. I did a lot of research at the local garages and learned that there are vitually no issues with the car. It has awesome fuel economy and is very quiet.

A lot of value for my money!

by Family man from Columbia City, IN on Tue May 08 2012

Picked up a used 2010 SEL with the 2.5 and 6 speed auto, right at 36000 miles. Leather, moon & tune, and SYNC. Getting right at 29 mpg in mixed driving, 50/50 between 70 mph on the highway to 45 or so on Indiana's backroads. Car is amazingly quiet inside, very comfortable seats for average build guy (5'9" & 170 #). Hauls me, my wife, & our two boys comfortably, even with booster seats. Lots of storage space inside and in the trunk. Love it all around, don't see any reason it won't give me at least 100k miles of faithful service!

Best car I ever owned

by jred from Tewksbury, MA on Fri Jun 10 2011

I purchased my 2010 Fusion as a used car with 26K miles on it. I absolutely love the car, its features and styling. The 4 cyl engine provides good acceleration and the fact I can play my ipod through the sound system and use my cell phone hands free through the sound system is GREAT.

Just bought used 2010 SEL

by new fusion SEL owner from Orlando on Tue Dec 28 2010

Very impressed from the first drive, this car is not the "appliances" that Camrys and Accords are. It enitces you to push it a little and drive it instead of it driving you. The SYNC System is INCREDIBLE. Adult Bike fits in trunk with 1 seat down. Incredibly quiet inside, even when lighting up the tires.

Lot for the money

by coachjrd from Cincinnati, Ohio on Tue Mar 08 2011

Have owned a 6 cylinder 2010 Ford Fusion for 2 months. I am very happy with it so far. It runs great, has all the bells and whistles. Can't believe the pep that this car has. Only negative is that you feel the bumps on en uneven road. My 2 boys are grown. They say that there is plenty of room in the back. Love the sound system. The lighted cup holders are impressive. Trunk is roomy-holds 4 sets of golf clubs. So far-so good!

Great Value

by Daily Driver from Baltimore, MD on Tue Mar 13 2012

I have had my car a few months and so far I am very pleased with the purchase. I feel like I got a lot of car for the money. The features like SYNC work great if you plan on using an ipod and the bluetooth feature is very helpful. I have the 4cyl 6 speed and it is a ton of fun. I would recommend it over the V6 automatic any day. Currently I am getting about 24 mpg as an average. That is with a good mix of highway/city driving. With about 2 hours of constant highway driving it gets as high as 30 mpg. The car feels safe and rides nice, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a car under 18,000 that feels like a higher end sedan.

Kept me safe when I couldnt

by Tor from South Carolina on Mon Mar 09 2015

I owned one for 2 and 1/2 years and loved pretty much everything about it. Today I was in a bad car accident but I walked away with only bruises. I never looked at the crash test ratings of this car but I will on any car I own from now own. Great crash test ratings that were proved to me today and I'm so thankful to Ford for making a great, reliable, safe car. Really going to miss mine.

Hybrid Fusion

by Rumblebat from Las Vegas, Nevada on Sat Sep 10 2011

This is by far the nicest car we have ever owned. Granted, the wife and I don't have the funds for the super fancy but we love it. In 2006 we bought a FORD Escape Hybrid. The Escape gave us 95,000 painless miles, so buying the Fusion Hybrid was a no brainer. (Daughter came of age and now drives the Escape). We appreciated the great milage we were getting from the Escape because of all the "Momma Miles" that go with having children. We average about 430 miles per tank on regular unleaded in the Escape with a 15 gallon tank. Ok, back to the Fusion. We got ours with the SYNC and it's basically loaded. It has a suprising amount of get up and go from the Escape. It pulls like there is a V6 under the hood but has the same engine as the escape. The technology gain between the two vehicles is very appearant. We now have about 22,000 on the Fusion and it has been trouble free. We have been averaging about 600+ per tank on regular unleaded. The Fusion holds 17.5 gallons. On the road it is quiet and gobbles up road bumps with ease. It is very smooth and has extremely responsive brakes. All in all, the vehicle is very inter-active with the driver. The SYNC system with your smart phone is incredible too!! SYNC is a whole different topic though. One of the coolest things FORD has changed from the Escape to the Fusion is the A/C system. The compressor is now driven electrically, meaning the engine does not have to be running to have it on. And it is a much colder system. You can hang meat in the Fusion!! Anyway, I would recommend this car to anyone, as I have already done so. I have absolutely NO regrets with this purchase.

Ford Quality Is Top Notch

by LunarEclipse02 from Owensboro KY on Sun Jul 07 2013

Ford has had a shaky past, and finally they have redeemed themselves. This is my first Ford I have owned in a length of time and so far it has been my favorite car. We bought it used and at a very cheap price so I was skeptical. So far it has been perfect, right now we are at 150k we do tons of highways miles. The motor is strong and the car drives like it was brand new. The only wear we have seen is from the terrible chrome grille, the chrome is starting to pit terribly. The only complaint that I have is the interior can be a little squeaky and rattles here and there. Gas mileage has been top notch for us. So far the only repairs we have done has been changing oil.

GREAT CAR - GREAT MILEAGE

by AARDVARKMAN from FRANKLIN, WI on Mon Jan 09 2012

HAD THIS CAR TWO YEARS AND IT WAS A GEM. IT NEVER SAW THE DEALER EXCEPT FOR LOF. GOT 34 MPG ON TRIPS AND 22+ IN TOWN. VERY COMFORTABLE ONCE IN. I AM 6'2" 175 AND IT WAS A BIT HARD TO ENTER, BUT ONCE IN IT WAS GREAT. THE 4 BANGER HAD PLENTY OF POWER AND GOT GREAT MILEAGE. I HAD ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES ON IT AND IT STILL PERFORMED VERY WELL. A LOT OF ZIP FOR A 4. TRADED IT IN ON A 4X4 AND I REGRET IT AS I NOW GET 27 MPH WITH MY NEW ESCAPE HYBRID. BUT I HOPE TO BE HAPPY AGAIN WHEN THE SNOW FINALLY DOES FLY.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

Our Take on the 2010 Ford Fusion

The 2010 model year is a big one for the Ford Fusion, with its many updates and upgrades: We've already reviewed the Ford Fusion SE and Fusion Hybrid. This review covers the latest trim level, the Fusion Sport, which is equipped with a larger, 3.5-liter V-6. (See all four trim levels compared side by side.)

I was disappointed by the new Sport trim level. Lest you think I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, let me establish that I liked the Fusion when it came out for 2006, encouraged by its quality, comfortable ride and capable handling at a time when GM was hawking the gross Chevrolet Malibu (not the current generation) and Chrysler was pushing a five-year-old generation... Read More