2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

$19,695 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2010 Fusion Ford
Shop the 2010 Fusion Ford

One of the best used cars I have purchased.

The Ford Fusion Sport is an excellent car!!..great interior..sporty look...good performance on the road!..great gas mileage...very reliable car!..wasn't a Ford fan till now!..and for being 8 years old it is a good solid ride!

4.3

Most reliable car I?ve owned

The Ford Fusion Hybrid is a smooth ride and great on gas. I have Never had any issues the 4 yrs I?ve owned the car.

3.1

I wish Id listened to my mom

She said dpnt buy a Ford. I wanted a Ford. I swear I wS in the shop everyother month and Ive never seen so many reacalls in my life

Very Reliable Vehicle.

This car has been a very stable, reliable vehicle. I've never had any trouble out of it, other than replacing a windshield and a battery. I drove it about 60-80 miles a day, depending on work, and It's always cranked quickly and drove smoothly. I bought it when it was a year old, and it still runs the same as it did then.

Excellent price, mpg and equipment

I'm buying a newer version, I just love this car, never gave me trouble. Excellent MPG. I just love that its very un-expensive car. Never got a recall problems.

Most wonderful car

This car met all my needs. It's reliable, economic, and very comfortable car. It's beautiful outside and convenient inside car. I'm happy to own such splendid car.

Best car ever! And I'm 70 years old.

Beautiful looking car, very comfortable. Dependable. Sad that I had to replace the transmission a few years ago, but if I had reported my suspicion just a month or so earlier, it would have still been under warranty. I think I was, like, 56 miles past warranty. My fault.

1.9

Not a reliable vehicle

Once the fusion hit 60,000 miles I have had nothing but trouble with it. After spending $6k on repairs it was time to get rid of it. I no longer felt safe driving this vehicle. My sister had a fusion and went through the same thing. She no longer has hers either. My recommendation, stay away from the fusions you will have nothing but headaches.

Best car on the market

I have owned mine for almost six years now and love it. I have had no complaints. The only maintenance we have had to do is the occasional car wash and oil change.

3.7

Work work work

This car will get you from a to b no questions asked and can take some abuse. She's not the prettiest or the best and the biggest problem she has can be solved for 100$ easy. Comfy ride, and great commute car