2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

$19,695 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2010 Fusion Ford
Shop the 2010 Fusion Ford

It lols like a really good car

It was a good car and if I had the chance I would love to buy it sometime in the future because it is a good car

2.0

Most unsafe car

This car had multiple safety recall. Including the most recent one where the passenger airbag discharge metal. The car was unsafe to drive with a passenger. My passengers had to ride in the backseat.

4.3

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

Everything I needed and expected. Quality ride. Very Smooth. Everything works great. I love the black leather interior. The Heat works amazing and the comfort of the vehicle is unparalleled.

Reliable, Powerful for a small car

This car sure has the power that you always want. 268 hp for a small car is just unreal. Comfortable space inside with all the features you mostly need.

4.1

Very good car

It is a very good car. I bought this car in 2016 . I am happy with it so far . I recommend it. I didn’t regret buying my car.

Good Car

The Ford Focus served me well. I was proud that I had over 100,00 miles and it was still running. I'm a hard drive and it met my challenges

4.4

Can?t wait to drive to work.

This car is perfect. Just as advertised by the dealer and fun to drive. I actually lol forward to going to work now. Great car for the money.

sporty fun to drive

Great stability in winter driving, car has lots of interior space for family and friend. Powerful engine when you need it fun to drive! Great value

2.6

Good car, gas saver, fast 4 cyl but lots of issues

The car looks good, rides good, has plenty of power for a 4 cyl, good on gas, but it has a lot of issues. Air sometimes turns to heat, if you hit a pot hole or speed bump to hard the computer turns of power steering, the plastic covers on the bottom of the car come loose and they are way over priced because the depreciate faster than you can pay it off.

Very reliable and easy to maintain. ?

This car has met all my needs and continue to do so ? Love it love it... efficiency (gas)... repairs haven?t been too bad.. just wear and tear.