2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2010 Ford Fusion
2.7

This is the worst car I've owned in about 20 years

The quality of features of interior 100% But the drive train of this vehicle has been a nightmare(Transmission) is garbage .They seem to believe this trans is better in this year car bit it's worse. Won't shift right over heats and I've put $2000 or more in the front suspension.

1.6

Worst car I ever bought

Too many mechanical problems to list. Spent thousands of dollars on repairs from a new transmission, to gasket seals, ac motor, belts, not to mention all of the recalls.

1.0

This is the worst car I have ever owned

Have to put money into this car all the time have recalls all the time and have to wait for months for parts to have it fixed would never owned a worsted car

2.3

Worst Decision I Ever Made.

I bought this car brand new in 2009, it is a 2010 Ford Fusion and it had been nothing but trouble. It's been taken care of very well and it stopped at 180,000 miles. The belt snapped and the engine stopped running completely. Overall it was comfortable but got poor gas mileage and it lost all of its value. I will never buy a Ford product in my life.

Very Reliable with good fuel efficiency

The car drives well, comfortable and reliable. The fuel economy is the best. It looks pretty sharp, more powerful and more fuel efficient, solid build quality.

1.9

horrible car

this car has so many problems. the Windows won't roll down the sunroof went off it's track. I replaced 3 catalytic converters. gas tank i had to replace. Im trying to repair it so I can sell it

3.0

I own one now.

I own a 2010 Ford Fusion sel right now. I?ve had it for a couple years. I got it at 82k miles. Now I?m at 130k and I?m scared to even keep it. So far. My power seats stopped working. So I?m stuck in one position to drive. And that costs a ton to get fixed as well as my heated seat. Both don?t work. That?s only the beginning. The reviews are true. The throttle body is horrible. You jolt and stall out at random moments. And I have an automatic. So be cautious when driving. It?s a real hazard!! I work at a dealership and they just took care of it for me. It?s still shifts hard. My sensor light goes on and off. The radiator fan and the fan motor went out and over heats when I sat. So that sucked to replace. The visor gets connected and rattles. My battery dies like crazy. I?ll put another one in shortly. The breaks wear down so quick. Even when you get new ones they still feel spongy. The gas mileage is a lie. Horrible on gas. With e85 you only get 12-14mpg and with regular you get 18mpg. The look of it is nice. But I?m afraid to even keep it. There have been 4-5 recalls on this model. Sometimes the Bluetooth doesn?t connect. And it takes forever to get up to speed. So you floor it to even catch up. Now that I?m already up to 130k miles. I know I?m getting close to a major repair and really just want to get rid of it but I can?t because I got trapped into a bad loan!

4.4

Very happy with my Fusion

I like the size, comfort and the style. It is economical. I have a few things fixed on it, but they were mostly wear and tear issues.

the first and the best car I ever had

It?s very fast and not expensive, in a good conditions and overall nice car. I drive everyday just for fun or to buy something from the store and this car have never betrayed me yet!

4.3

Fusion fun

Smooth ride I have been veery happy with my fusion purchase for years 8 years! I would totally recommend his car. Gthanks Ford for your service