2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2010 Ford Fusion

Better than expected.

3.5 awd performs great, has plenty of merging power. Longest trip so far has been 7 hours and it was a comfortable and smooth drive. Older model but has some of the newer car features. If you take care of it, it can last as long as the 200K miles i see on some for sale and still going strong.

1.3

Junk ! 4300 miles $2300 stearing module failed

Every year some problem .dash warning lights on and off ,no codes read out ,code P 2111 can't find anything wrong. Recalls by Ford just look at list . A low tire press light ? the ignition locks up won't start. Car just slows to a stop ,no power dead in st. turn off restart car runs ? Power train light on then off then on.27539 miles on a 2010

2.9

Truly Awful

Where to begin? In the 6 years I owned this car, I never had a smooth experience. Check engine lights, gasket seal breaks, batteries dying (though that is unrelated to the car). The backup camera is tiny and in the rearview mirror, the Bluetooth connection doesn't ever like to work. The 2.5 I4 is completely underpowered and you have to push the pedal all the way down just to get anywhere.

4.1

Good car if you get a good one

For my first car I’m glad I chose the Fusion. It is very comfortable and has a good number of features. My particular car has the 2.5 engine and it seems to be pretty reliable and somewhat peppy. There’s some bad quirks that my car has which is normal with used cars (wonky suspension). Something I absolutely hate is the adaptive transmission. It must be used to the way the previous owners drove because even after a year of driving, the shift timing is still off. My advice to anyone looking is to go for a thorough test drive and make sure the car was properly cared for. I know many people who love owning these cars but I must’ve just got a bad one. At this time, I would not get another car with an adaptive transmission.

1.4

Bad/ Not a good brand car

I have had lot of problem with my 2010 ford fusion. I want ever buy another FORD product. Lot of problem with the motor and transmission.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

I purchased a used Ford Fusion Sport with a lot of options and under 15k miles. I'm a big guy, 6'3" and big-boned, with two younger children that require car seats. There is still some room behind me with the seat backed up all of the way. The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 AWD vehicle, so it has taken some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car. It just stinks you have to go to the Sport or Limited model to get dark interiors, but I'll deal with it.

1.6

Recall for brake failure. Thanks I was hurt today

The car has had so many recalls. I spoke with Ford Motor about the last recall about the brakes. Never did get the second letter to have it repaired. Thanks Ford Motor Co I was involved in a accident due to the brakes failure

4.3

Great Car for 170,000 or until I paid it off.

Traveled many places with kids and even moved bunk beds through the trunk with help from the fully folding backseats. Kept my oil changed regularly. Then suddenly it wouldn't accelerate while I was coming home from the grocery store. Mechanics refuse to even fix it, claiming the transmission shouldn't have lasted that long and with no improvements to transmissions for the Ford Fusion I would be wasting time and money.

GREAT CAR for the money !!!

This is a very economical car to operate, a fun car to drive, a great sound system, and a very comfortable drive. This car is great on the highway as well as in town driving.

I thoroughly enjoy this car!

The Best car I have ever owned for the value. Very dependable and fun to drive. Great gas mileage too. You won’t go wrong with this choice in a car.