2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2010 Ford Fusion
4.4

Fun car to drive

Great performance out of a midsized sedan. Drivers seat is very comfortable even on very long road trips. Never needed any major repairs, just regular maintenance for 114,000 miles.

4.1

Very Durable!!

Reliable car. I had mine from 2012-just recently. The motor is die hard, however the transmission seems to have issues around 150k. Simple fix and the car keeps rolling!!

Great car

Thanks love it would get another one Perfect for a family. Great gas miles High ratings Love it and so does the family

Never liked Fords, Fell in love with the Fusion

This vehicle is amazing. It is comfortable to drive, it is very reliable. I have had mine since February of 2017, and I bought it used. I have put a lot of mileage on this vehicle since I bought it, and other then the standard oil changes, not a thing has gone wrong with it. The Moon roof that my vehicle has doesn't leak, which is something that I always worried about. The trunk of the car is large and spacious. The seats are comfortable, and you can just about melt into them. The body style of this car is very sleek too. Mine is also Ruby red, and I love the color on the shape of the car.

Best car for a 16 year old

It has all the safety we wanted for a first time driver. It drives great & is a really nice car. Our son is very happy with this choice.

Drives beautifully

It met all of my needs I?m very satisfied. I didn?t realize it had back up assist until I drove it for a day or two which was a pleasant surprise

Best car I've owned in a long time

This car Mets and exceeds all my needs. My family loves all the bells and whistles. The performance is smooth and comfortable.

Better than i thought I could afford

This is one comfortable sedan. My only complaint is that it's easy to bump your head getting in. But once you're in, the headroom and leg room is fine. I like the control and instrument panels. The color of the interior is a nice two tone charcoal and grey. This car is the fastest and most powerful car I've owned for decades. 175 horsepower with a light body means acceleration. You can step on it and be pushed back in your seat. I bought it used with 94,000 miles on it, and it's like new. It also uses flexfuel, if you want.

good deal

good deal nice vehicle fair price my mechanic did a through check and found everything to be in good condition.

Great car

I bought it new , I remember the fist night I drove it back to town. It was best ride ever ! Since then it has been on of the best car ever.