2010 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2010 Ford Fusion

very reliable.

I bought mine brand new in 2010 and have put 103,000 miles on it in the past 8 years. It has been a great car with not a single major problem. Good boy never disappointed me.

2010 Fusion SPORT V6 3.5L AWD Wit SONY Sync

Got it the Fusion 2yrs ago wit 85K on it I'm at 114k now. Solid car no complaints!!! I wanted to sports package because the 4-cylinder I was not content with the engine. I've thrown everything at this car and it's held up even driving through the Brandywine Valley in Pennsylvania through the mountains no hesitation. The all-wheel drive packages automatic you do not control that it this past winter of 2017-2018 I got to use it more she did not get stuck at all this winter car was faithful. Just when you buy parts it gets a little difficult because she was a limited edition she was only made for 3 years so I always triple check the parts and it's usually they're off by one digit in the system for the 6 cylinder it's either up one from the original 4 cylinder parts or negative one on the code. N basic maintenance has been kept up on the car nothing major has went on it but I warn you now some parts are a little expensive just spent $600 on tires on the car (Goodyear Eagle Sport All Weather). Did a transmission flush big difference also in the transmission. The car has a lot of get up if the engine if in good shape and taking care of you can do the 0 to 60 in 7 flat the engine is a big block engine so she takes more than 4 quarts of oil (6 total). Oil changes if you take it to the shop average about a $100 but it's a piece of cake to do at home. Beautiful car she's a head turner Bullet Silver with the Ford Five Star Rim that says SPORT in the center. The car is very spacious inside I use a wheelchair so I transferring in and out of my car has been no problem. The trunk is also spacious my wife likes it when she puts my wheelchair in the trunk exit in space to spare! Drove from Newark Delaware to Newport News Virginia on one full tank of gas no hesitation and it rained on our way back car handles no problem specially coming through the Chesapeake Tunnel. Love it and everybody that has been in the car for the first time doesn't realize how well the package Ford came out with.

Drove for 8 years will drive for 10 more!

Love my fusion sport, has some great get up and go! Handles great, the trunk space is enormous. With regular oil changes, this vehicle is a no problem, I know when I get in this car, it will start and it will make it to wherever I'm going!

4.1

Reliability with style!

Great commuter or family car offering a smooth, comfortable ride with nice fuel economy. Full size car offering plenty of leg room. Comfort for all sizes.

4.1

Great vehicle!

Reliable, and fun! All the goodies you could ask for in a newer vehicle, Back up cam,brake assist, lane departure warning system. Handles great too!

Reliable car, well maintained

This car was my grand father's who recently past away. Very motivated to sell car, as it is in very good shape. The car was not garage kept, however well taken care of. The car as a few cosmetic defects but over all if your looking for a reliable car.

awesome ride

This car is a beauty..felt awesome to drive and gorgeous to boot..im sitting here filling out the paperwork..so happy!

By far the best car I?ve ever owned

I went about 125000 miles without replacing anything other than tires, wiper blades, cabin filter and oil. I replaced front brakes at that point but they probably could have gone another 20000. Considering it was the first year with Ford designed hybrid technology the reliability went way beyond expectations. I replaced this vehicle with a 2017 fusion energi.

BEST CAR EVEEEERRR

ITS THE BEST CAR I LOVE IT DRIVES SMOOTH AND NO NOISES GREAT PERFORMANCE ALL AROUND NICE INTERIOR ON THE INSIDE

Best first car I?ve ever owned :)

This car is stylish and comfortable. Love my heated seats and my sunroof. It has everything I ever wanted in a car. The Bluetooth radio and the Sony speakers are amazing. I love how smooth the ride is, especially when you accelerate and brake. I?ll drive this car until I can?t drive it anymore.