2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Stylish and practical- Honda Accord EX

Car is very nice, quiet and handles nicely. We leather added but all of the other bells and whistles were already in the car. Very happy with our purchase.

Great looking and great value

This car is black on black on black what can be better than that. Great leg room in the front or back. Good fuel economy

The best one yet! My 4th Accord

I’m very happy with this vehicle. I was satisfied with all of them but I’m elated with this one. Truly the best of the Accord models I have purchased.

Same Accord Only Better

I love my new Accord! The 2020 is slightly bigger than my 2011 with a welcome larger rear seating area with insane leg room. It's stylish and comfortable to drive with an engine that purrs. Looking forward to another 10 years in this vehicle!!

Outstanding vehicle

Car runs very smooth. Less nosier than previous models. Excellent acceleration. Sport feature gives it some zip. Honda quality is tops in the car business. Why buy anything else than a Honda

2020 HONDA ACCORD SPORT

It is classic Honda in every way. No problems at all. Of course it is what I have come to expect from Honda. Six Hondas in the last 14 years and never one problem. This Accord is so impressive, with technology that exceeds my expectations. I cannot recommend Honda with enough superlatives.

Very satisfied for the 10th consecutive time.

Most comfortable Accord yet! Leg room, interior style are great! Power, performance and economy are excellent. Quality is the usual Honda standard. Lots of USB ports, love lane keeping assistance, and all the other safety features of the car. Absolutely the best buy for the money.

Love my new car

Just what I wanted in a new car, I’ve drove a Honda most of my life, I’m in love with everything about my new car. I’ll be back in a couple of year to up grade.

My second new Honda, wouldn’t drive anything else

This car is amazing! Great design inside and out, the computer screen allows any function a regular computer does. The audio function lets you tell it where you want to go or ask for various dining places, doctors, etc then gives a list for your search and brings up GPS navigation to get u there

Honda Accord

This car is exactly what I was looking for from the exterior to the interior. It has the necessary technology for any driver and is very comfortable to drive.