Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Awesome car

Beautiful and smooth gas saving and spacey hopefully reliable as I have heard Honda’s are very reliable this is my first hopefully everything goes well and I own it for ten plus years

best car I've ever owned

What an upgrade from my Dodge Journey. There is no comparison the ride and power are far more enjoyable. I would love to see what the v6 has to offer, but for now I'll enjoy my four cylinder.

Reliable

This car met all of my Expectation and more I was looking for a used car and got a new car , purchase was a good experience since I haven’t bought a car in Louisiana in 15 years

4.0

Love Hondas but they goofed on this design.

The cons on the EX were access and they are correct. Getting in and out of the EX is very difficult especially if you are short. Love some of the new techie things. A lot to learn after my 2009 Accord LXP. This EX is more like a sport car than a sedan. They could use more padding in the seats but Honda has had that problem all along.

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned.

I absolutely love this vehicle. The ride is smooth and wonderful. The seating is very comfortable and it is beautiful inside and out. I couldn't be happier.

Awesome car I have 3 all from Largo Honda

This car is awesome. So awesome o bought two in one week. One for my wife and one for my son!!! I’m still driving a 2009 I bought from same dealership and from same salesman 11 yrs ago brand new.

Stylish and practical- Honda Accord EX

Car is very nice, quiet and handles nicely. We leather added but all of the other bells and whistles were already in the car. Very happy with our purchase.

Great looking and great value

This car is black on black on black what can be better than that. Great leg room in the front or back. Good fuel economy

The best one yet! My 4th Accord

I’m very happy with this vehicle. I was satisfied with all of them but I’m elated with this one. Truly the best of the Accord models I have purchased.

Same Accord Only Better

I love my new Accord! The 2020 is slightly bigger than my 2011 with a welcome larger rear seating area with insane leg room. It's stylish and comfortable to drive with an engine that purrs. Looking forward to another 10 years in this vehicle!!