2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

Great car!

One of my favorite cars. So fun to drive, great qualities and such an attractive car! Very happy with this purchase. Great customer service as well!

Great car. Terrible stereo system.

Traded 2017 Accord EX-L navi. Great car. Cross shopped Camry or Accord. Got a 2020 Touring. Love performance. Looks. Pretty much most of car BUT stereo system Is awful. My 1978 factory T Bird stereo sounds better. AND... No CD player. VERY DISAPPOINTED in Honda. Very hard to upgrade system. If music is a big part of your driving thing. Better listen before you buy.

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

My car meets all my requirements. Handles nicely, great acceleration. Is very comfortable. Very clean, Has new car smell. I am very satisfied with my carats the people at the dealership.

Most reliable car I owned

This car offers a great value per dollar in performance, styling, and features. Especially when you consider the high number of features to make your ride safer. From interactive assisted cruise control system to cameras to get a situational awareness at any moment during the operation. But the best for me is the fast acceleration for the 195 Hp Turbo engine and excellent stability at higher speeds.

ONE OF MOST RELIABLE CAR ACTUALLY

BIG LEGROOM FORWARD AND AFTER SEATS , LOW GAS CONSUME, VERY CONFORTABLE TO DRIVE. BIG CENTRAL DISPLAY WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS AND EASY TO MANIPULATE. EXCELLENT CAR.

Love the new one

Only 2000 miles but so far so good; Purchased a 2020 Accord EX and took on road after replacing 2017 Accord Sport; the vehicle is light years ahead of the 2017; miss the leather wheel though; only complaint I would have is the center console does not swing open past about 70 degrees and can hinder getting something as the driver Otherwise absolutely love it

Very reliable car...would recommend to others!

I really like this car because it's reliable, has plenty of legroom, nice design, I like the push to start feature, and the back-up camera.

Honda power and performance

My Honda Accord 2.0T touring is very quick and powerful. I now know why Honda has a race car division. This is my first Honda and I love the Japanese quality precision and performance. I have had Nissan products over the years 3 times. I can see why the Honda cars hold their resale value.

4.4

Keeps Getting Better

Traded a 2015 for the 2020. Very happy with the '15, but the '20 has improved in places I didn't know needed it. New turbo power is amazing. Touchscreen and other electronics are significantly better and more prevalent. Never had a problem with the '15 and don't expect one with the '20.

I haven't had the car long enough for me to give a

this is a great car and its so pretty I couldn't be happier. Thank you for giving me a great buying experience and the great people that worked for me especially Taylor in finance