2020 Honda Accord consumer reviews

$24,270 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Accord Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Accord
Shop the 2020 Honda Accord

MOST EFFICIENT AND RELIABLE CAR EVER.

VERY SPACIOUS, EASY TO DRIVE, VERY ECONOMIC, MEET MY STANDARS , DEFINALLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO ANYONE, EVRYONE SAID THAT LOOKS VERY LUXURIOUS, VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR.

Sportiest most reliable car I have ever owned

This car meets all of our needs in a sporty package that has the smooth feel of a much larger car all while being glued to the road. Amazing rear seat legroom, easy to navigate controls, plenty of power while being a great value holding investment, and outstanding fuel economy. This is one smartly engineered vehicle which somehow Honda continues to improve. Highly recommended.

Honda for life

We currently have 3 Accords in our garage. 07.. with 275 k miles. A 2012 with only 50k and our 2020 sport. Needless to say we are true Honda fans...for life. Valley Honda is the place to purchase one.

Excellent car.

The 2020 Honda Accord 2.0 Turbo is an excellent car for city and long distance driving. Comfortable seats, huge cargo area, excellent electronics and good road feel. Factory stereo system leaves some to be desired. Road noise a bit high. Alloy wheels are very prone to curb rash since tires do not stick out at all.

Had it one week. Great so far!

I love the way my car looks, how quiet it is, the gas mileage I get, the color. I would highly recommend this car to others.

Hands down ! Best car ever

Excellent vehicle , very roomy and I love the features and the color is beautiful ! Can’t wait to go on a short road to show off my new car

I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it

It’s big enough but not too big. I love the white on black too. it drives very smooth. It only had 4 miles one it when I drove off the lot. Very pretty car ❤️

Love this car!

I’m so happy with this purchase, and my son is even more happy. He loves his new Honda. I love my Honda Accord Sport. The drive is smooth.

Very good car

Honda is a great car, though we bought a entry level model but it is fairly good except few things, like in today's time it has only one USB port, the speedometer does not show digital speed & I strongly feel at least driver seat should have electronic adjustment device, this is very basic necessity.

Love Honda

This car has all and more than I ever would want or need. It drives beautifully and seems to just hum on the highway. I absolutely love it!