2013 Civic

2013 Honda Civic

2013 Honda Civic

Have You Driven the 2013 Honda Civic?

Honda civic

by New cars from Las vegas on Wed Oct 30 2013

I recently rented a Honda civic and it really opened my eyes up to a different type of vehicle. I have always been a Chevy and ford type person but I was real impressed with the smoothness and has mileage was incredible. There was one thing until you get used to it there was a small blind spot in the right rear. But all in all made me want to shop for some cars so right now have got some incredible deals but just not in the right place yet to commit to buying one yet

Best Civic yet

by Rtuner from San Jose, CA on Thu Jan 09 2014

I test drove a 2014 Corolla LE and a 2013 Civic LX, but I bought a 4 door Civic LX instead. It has better performance, handling and better interior and exterior designs than a Corolla.

Great car love it

by Honda guru from Joplin,mo on Thu Sep 18 2014

Such A big little car,love the MPG and all the great features. And not to mention feel really safe and ready for any kind of road trip. Cliffton was the best sales person I have had in along time......

stereo reception

by twowhyciv from san juan,ca on Fri Feb 21 2014

overall I really like the car BUT be aware!!!!!!! of the radio car reception is awful ,,,the antenna is in the rear window and its hardy to pick up station i went to the dealer 3 times to get it looked at the pretty much told me thats how the car come and nothing they can do ...... VERY DISAPPOINTED with Honda on this still trying to fix the issue somewhere else

First Car

by JAN from California on Tue Nov 12 2013

This car has great mileage, very comfortable and safe to drive. love the camera in the back, makes it easy to park. Simple car for a good price, i would recommend it!

Honda Civic

by Kumachan from MA on Fri May 10 2013

We had a Civic we bought new in 95' that we traded in 2012 for Mazda 3. The engine was still going strong, but it was the other little parts that started to go, like the auto windows and dashboard lights etc. The car was with us for 16 years, and we knew we wanted another Civic. Unfortunately, the 2012 model didn't review well so ended up with Mazda 3 (also a great car). I'm glad we waited a year. We just bought our 2013 Civic, and love it! The Econ setting is great, giving us a visual guide on how we're doing on gas usage; the camera for reverse setting comes in all Honda cars now, and is quite useful. Roomy interior is great, better than our Mazda, though their exterior sizes are almost identical. Handling is solid, makes tight turns. Hoping for another 16 years with this car! (we still have our Mazda, too)

Terrific car

by Honda lover from New Hampshire on Fri Mar 29 2013

Bought this car last month and really love it. This is the second Civic I've owned. While I got a lot out of my 2004 hybrid, Honda has done a lot to improve things since then. I was immediately at home behind the wheel of this car. I love the layout and feel of the dash and wheel. The cruise control is very convenient and smooth. I use it most of the time. I also really like the ECON feature, which I use nearly all the time, and color-coded driving efficiency monitor. The car has been averaging over 37 mph so far in mostly highway driving, despite lousy weather and traffic for much of the time I've had it. The use of interior space is very good

craig brickman

by saxohpone24 from Coral Springs, FL on Thu Sep 04 2014

This car was perfect for me and I'm glad to say i wouldn't have found this car without the help from car salesman craig brickman. He really gave me a good insight for this car and showed me everything I needed to know financially about my new car, thanks craig and thank you honda coral springs.

CIVIC PERFORMANCE

by Abbas from Jacksonville, Florida on Sat Feb 15 2014

A nice car with low over the pocket from fuel perspective. Overall a nice option and adds value for money. Just curious about a clicky noise each time i'm moving from Parking from drive and approaching 33mph, and as soon as transmission changes, there is click sound. Honda says it is a characteristic of Civic LX 2013

Extremely Satisfied!

by JFC from Cleveland, Ohio on Sat Apr 06 2013

Excellent steering, handling, ride with the solid feel of a larger car. Surprisingly quiet for this class & comfortable. Large digital speedometer is a very nice /safe feature. A few suggestions: Although the driver's seat is comfortable, a manual lumbar support would help those with lower back issues. The gear shift is a couple inches too high & the D shift position should be where the D1 position is. The front grill appears unfinished ... The chrome would look better if completely wrapped around the entire grill, with a a larger piece of chrome across the grill itself with the Honda logo in the middle The Continental tires look a bit racy to me on a 4 door sedan. Otherwise, I'm a very happy Civic owner!

Our Take on the 2013 Honda Civic

The 2013 Honda Civic is the stylish, high-quality compact that should have come out for 2012, now offering unheard-of standard features and innovation. It says to Hyundai: Let’s rumble!

In a drastic and surprising move, Honda significantly reworked its Civic sedan just one year after a complete redesign. Honda listened to complaints about the 2012’s so-so value, ho-hum quality and simple styling, then pulled off a complete 180 for the 2013 model year. As we detailed in our review here, the 2012 didn’t make huge strides in surpassing its body type competition, but it was still good enough to place second in Cars.com’s compact comparison, finishing behind the Hyundai Elantra... Read More