2019 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda CR-V
2.7

Ok "looks like all the rest" but cheaply made SUV

This car brings the idea of how cheaply you can build a car without showing it. All the cost cutting measures are well hidden. I went to replace the speakers and the wire used by Honda is so thin...about 22-24 gauge...and the original speakers are so poorly made with the smallest magnets I have ever seen. But a normal owner would not see this. Lots of plastic is used instead of metal where you would not look. It is an ok car just don't try to see who the "cheapskate behind the curtain" is.

3.6

It's alright wouldn't buy it a second time........

Would be better if it had heated seats or the hatch opened automatically with a button. The eco button doesn't really give you better gas mileage it kinda dulls down the vehicle and it's a lot louder than what I'm used to it kinda sounds like a tic but I was assured by Honda that it's a normal noise for that vehicle. Gas milage is decent and I like the fact that I've only got to change the oil every 10,000 miles.

Comfortable and good looking.

I bought the CRV Touring Edition because I liked the dashboard arrangement better than the other CRVs I looked at. It's a very comfortable car that's fun to drive. I'm very happy with my CRV.

Most reliable car I've owned.

The Honda CRV meets all my needs; I've been very pleased with the way it drives - very smoothly. It's also very spacious and easy to maintain.

Great vehicle. My very first lease.

This car is very dependable and it drives and rides very well. Lots of room for passengers and also for luggage if traveling which we just did on a trip to Florida from Western New York state.

Just brought it home and I am already impressed

I just brought it home yesterday and I am already impressed. It has a lot of pep and the ride was so smooth I was so pleased. All the little extras were an added joy. It handles very good and is easy to park and backup. Just getting used to it but I already would recommend the vehicle and dealership to anyone.

Great compact suv

We bought this car a year ago for my wife. She absolutely loves it as it is the touring model which is top of the line. It gets great fuel mileage and is very spacious and comfortable and it handles extremely well for the class. We own both this and a cx5 turbo both are excellent and each has its own strengths. Either one is excellent if space is at the forefront get the CR-V if performance and near sports car handling get the Mazda CX-5.

Surprise buy!

I had been looking for another model car, but this one had all the bells & whistles I had been looking for at a great price. I've only had it a short time, but I'm loving it!

LOVE my Honda CRV

The car is comfortable and has been very reliable. It has a nice spacious interior. We have been very happy with the car overall except for the original tires that came with the car. They needed to be replaced before 24,000... a little too soon in my opinion and the tire manufacturer didn’t have a warranty. Other than that, we are very happy!

1.6

4 recalls outstanding right now

nowhere close to the hype. 4 recalls outstanding according to the web. Honda notified me about a different one shortly after purchase and I got that fixed, but haven't heard anything from them since. I had an odyssey years back that was a nightmare - gave them another chance with this CR-V... fool me twice, shame on me...