2017 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2017 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2017 Honda HR-V

First car

The car is spacious for carrying things not only in the trunk but in the back row. My child is comfortable in the back as well. It is the perfect size, not low to the ground and not too big.

4.4

Wanted to hate this suv but

My parents gave me there 2017 hrv I wanted to hate this suv. The size is perfect very easy to park seats are very comfortable. Visibility is very good. The room this suv has is crazy fold the rear seats down and you can really fit a lot in this vehicle. The only issue is this vehicle is slow. Honda what were you thinking we need more power. Once you get up to highway speed it's a great ride but getting up to highway speed is a major challenge. Honda we need a bigger engine.

Best car I have ever owned!

Bought this car 6 months ago and couldn’t be happier! While I have had to replace the tires and get an alignment(10k miles, dealership issue) I still would recommend this vehicle! The best gas mileage, easy ride, comfy, roomy. I hope to have my HR-V for years and years to come!

Love Honda very reliable cars

Love love it. Very good on road and economical on gas. Would highly recommend Honda. This is my second Honda. First was a Fit. This is a set up. HR-V

Very happy with our HR V

Just what we were looking for: not too big, manual transmission, good fuel economy, room for 5 people, enough room in the trunk. happy overall.

4.1

Love it so far!

The car is a great size! I was looking at the CRV but was a bit overwhelmed by how big it was. The HR-V provides a great solution for a Honda that will be fit quite a bit of cargo, but isn't massive. The CVT may take some getting used to, but most Honda owners aren't looking for power but rather reliability and comfort

My brother who is a mechanic recommended this car.

I needed a car to replace RAV4 and this was perfect. My previous car was an HHR which I loved, but it was totaled in a crash. This car is perfect.

From a Chevy to a Honda

I went from driving a Chevy Suburban to a Honda H-RV, and I miss the power, but everything else about the H-RV is well worth the trade.

4.1

The best car I ever have, the 2017 Honda Hrv.

My car fill my expectations, it good looking, reliable , It's comfortable, spacious . Good acceleration and overall good quality for the price. All my family and congratulated me for buying this and my wife love it.

1.0

Bad transmissions

The transmission went out at 62000 miles. The factory warranty wouldn’t cover it 2000 miles over. The extended warranty I purchased through the dealer is actually a third party insurance for maintenance, which is worthless. For 4 grand they’d give me a used transmission. I’ve been seeing lots of tranny complaints on the internet. Steer vlear