2017 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2017 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2017 Honda HR-V

Wonderful AWD great on gas

I used to have a Honda HVR 2017, was rear ended and my car was total. After looking for another AWD good on gas I decided to purchase another Honda HRV.... Love the gas milage, the cargo space, AWD.

Good amount of room for a smaller SUV. Very smooth

Great car in great condition. Good gas mileage. Interior features include touch screen, Bluetooth, USB port, and many other features. Easy and smooth ride. Would recommended for families as well.

Great Car Compact Luxury and Reliability!

This car is perfect - roomy - reliable - all wheel drive - and luxurious with all of the modern bells and whistles. So happy with purchase

3.7

My Little Green HR-V

We own one for a couple of days now. Still Testing some stuff, like Mileage and Gas Consumption. We are getting the hang on it... Also, we found one with 6K on the Car... Almost brand new. Could loses that opportunity. Over all, is a nice and fun car.

First Car I've loved in over 20 years!

My HRV-LX is the first car I've LOVED in over 30 years! Handsome, reliable, stylish, and performs well all year long. Going back for another!

Best vehicle I hav ever owned.

This vehicle has everything plus what I need, I’m excited to drive it in the snow. I’m happy to finally own a reliable vehicle. Super Happy!!!!

My first HR-V!

Love this car! Especially since it has a CD player. That was very important to me. All the other models did not have that feature.

1.3

Honda HRV

Car Issues reflect my health drain tube was not in correct position, It was a lot of water on the floor windshield distortion, partly still there interior accessories, driver seat push my coccyx, I can not drive without terrible pain after 10-15 min on the road, pain reflect my attention from the road

This small SUV was fun to drive.

I liked the HRV and was surprised at how roomy it was. The rear area accommodated a weather tech cargo mat previously for a Ford Escape. The all wheel drive handled all of our New England weather.

Such a good combination of Safety & Reliability

The visibility is so improved with the HRV in addition to the ability to handle inclement weather conditions... The vehicle is attractive and able to carry children and cargo as necessary...The added height of the vehicle also makes loading and unloading groceries and parcels an easier chore...As a Honda the reliability factor is top notch...