2011 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2011 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2011 Pilot Honda

Love my Honda

Handles well, I can see all around. Comfortable and spacious. Best of all, it starts every morning. I've owned 3 Honda Accords before this and I loved them, too.

Love my Honda Pilot!

Love my Pilot, the only thing I wish was different was that the passenger front seat had a little more room. I have a toddler and his car seat comes close to back seat and his feet seem a little squished. so if there was little more room in the front you could move the seat up more to give him more room in the back.

Very dependable and huge car

Great room and good control on the road Lots of leg room Very good in snow or rain Just not the greatest for gas mileage

My dream car

I love my new Honda. It has everything I was looking for in a new used vehicle. Love the moonroof & heated seats. The console has a 12v outlet, USB port, & an AUX outlet. And the stick is mounted higher (up on the dash), which gets it out of the way & provides ample room between the front seats for drinks, phones, wallets, sunglasses, etc. Love all the storage space. And I love the third-row seating.

Best car for road trips and HD/Lowe’s friendly

This thing is bigger inside then outside. You can fit just about anything in this truck. Truly a work horse with a really good resale value and it’s a Honda. It keeps on going and going and going.

Great family car

This car served our family if four well. 3rd row have additional seating when needed. Cargo space is great. Kids loved the DVD player... And so did we!

3.9

Honda pilot

I just love this Honda shape no major issues, I’m still keeping it ! Just god oil change when it’s due and I’m god to drive

4.3

I liked the old boxy style of the Pilot

This was a great vehicle with a lot of room. No comfort problems. I purchased it slightly used and it did well for a couple years, then started having some problems. Minor, yet annoying. Since I'm on the road all the time, those minor & annoying problems led to down time that was unacceptable, so I got rid of the Pilot. Gas mileage was not great, only about 15 mpg. Not so hot in the snow either, but it WAS only the 2W, not the 4W. If you aren't in a snowy region and have the time to take in for repairs frequently, this is a good vehicle as the room is excellent inside. I personally like the boxy look of the older Pilot vs the crossover look of the newer ones. Overall, it's a decent ride.

Great backwoods outdoor family car.

Great family car for off road adventures. Only downside? Not much room for children to grow! The back row had little leg room. Was a fun car to drive for our big family and I would have loved to keep it if it weren't for the cramped seating.

The Honda Pilot has everything we need.

The Honda Pilot has everything our family needs...plenty of room for passengers and their gear, entertainment options, good gas mileage, handling and performance, and excellent reliability. It is a great value for the money, and I would definitely buy a Pilot again.