2017 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2017 Honda Ridgeline

Very dependable!

This is the third Ridgeline I have owned and the trucks have all been very dependable. I really like the in bed trunk and the way tailgate.

Very impressed with this truck

Purchasing this Ridgeline was a major life change for me after owning much larger trucks over the last twenty years. So far I couldn't be happier with the smooth ride, performance and especially the fuel savings.

best truck out there

This Honda ridge line is a car - SUV - truck all combined in to one vehicle, the gas mileage is great, has a lot of power, and the design of this vehicle is great - Love it !

Very solid truck for my first truck. Dependable

I wasn’t specifically looking to get a truck but my Land Rover broke down and I needed a dependable less expensive to maintain vehicle. I am only selling it now because I have a company car for my new position.

Most reliable car and it rides great

The Truck has met all of my needs. It rides great and has plenty of hauling space in the rear. The inside has plenty of room in the front and rear. A great family truck.

Fantastic truck

This is my favorite of all the vehicles I have ever owned. I like it better than my previous BMW and Mercedes. My next vehicle will be a Honda Ridgeline.

Most well designed vehicle I've ever been in!

The design in this vehicle is state of the art. So much storage in the doors, center console, bed cooler, and underneath the back seats. Since the back seats are bench style, you can store things underneath them (perfect for my first aid kit and grocery bags), without adding clutter to your car. I also love how the bed is flat and there are no wheel wells in the way.

3.8

Truck That corners handles and rides well

I think the truck will work well as a 4 Wheel Dr. daily driver in the winter and be a truck when he needed to be.

One problem with keyless entry, control unit repla

Simply great combo of features, 4dr, light duty truck, stands tall, v6 pep, slick vehicle, love it, internet savvy, hands free operation, safety features. Resale value.

Ridgeline: The best light duty pickup

This 2017 Ridgeline is a vast improvement over the 2012 Ridgeline that I had previously. I liked the 2012, but I love the 2017. It is loaded with upscale features plus the ride is quiet and comfortable. The 280 hp V6 is much more potent than the previous 250 hp V6. Additionally, my gas mileage has improved by 3 mpg, on average, compared to my previous Ridgeline.