2017 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
1.0

Nissan Maxima

Great Truck except for the bond and rust that was on the damaged area that was on the vehicle NOT REPORTED ON CARFAX and refused to be seen by the salesman and manager when I returned the truck 8 days after purchase.

Great light duty truck

It does a lot of truck things but drives like an SUV. It gets good fuel economy, has good power and handles like a dream.

2.0

Not even a year!

First trip and we break down! In the middle of nowhere. Had to be towed to Appletree Honda where they were no help. Stuck until Monday. Daughter had to walk to the motel because of the dog. No transportation, nothing. Had to pay for my hotel, but at least the truck is under warranty.

Honda Ridgeline RTS is excellent & reliable

Needed a truck for my business, for storms so I can get to client's homes to check in on them especially. Had to get out of my leased Hyundai sedan, only had 7 payments left was not happy with this sedan nor the experience at the Hyundai Dealership I leased it from. Honda is a terrific vehicle this Ridgeline RTS truck will last me now.

Drives and handles better than a car.

The truck is everything I expected and much much more. Quiet, comfortable and drives even better than a car. The Honda engineering in this vehicle is unbelievable.

Rides like by grandfather's Cadillacs

I up graded from a 2016 Toyota Tacoma to the 2017 Ridgeline, there is no comparison. The Tacoma's transfer case for the 4 well drive needed to come out and be repaired at 28,000 miles, I don't see that happening with the Honda. The comfort level of the Tacoma is no comparison to the Ridgeline, not even close, noise, ride, etc.. all except the infotainment center are way ahead of Toyota. Toyota might benefit by going backwards to the 2000 Tacoma I owned simple sometimes is better.

Best pickup you can buy if you want comfort!

This is a wonderful truck. Drives like an SUV, smoothes out road bumps, phenomenal technology from Honda Sensing, and Android interface makes it so easy.

Very nice vehilce.

Rides and drives beautifully. All the truck most people would ever need. Good on fuel. Feels solid and well built. Look forward to driving for many years.

First Truck Owned

Purchased used after 19 year old Isuzu Trooper with 350k miles was telling me it was tired. Never owned a truck before but had special requirements needed for a midsize truck. Needs were a fairly smooth ride due to multiple back surgeries and compared the Tacoma, Colorado and Ridgeline. The Ridgeline fit the need perfectly for the seat comfort and ride comfort.

Have only owned it for just a month.

Extremely please with the vehicle. Plenty of " umph" and great gas mileage. Only wish is that I could have found one with leather seats. Mine is a Ridgeline Sport.