2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

$29,990 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

We have had it 1 week and so far are we love it.

Drives nice and rides great. Tony Alexander was great to work with. so far we are very impressed with truck. Only had it 1 week so I cannot comment on service long term quality.

Best midsize truck out there!

Haven't owned a Honda previously, and I went into the process of getting my first truck (I'm in my 60's) with a blank slate. Thought the Taco and Colorado would be my finalist just from looks and reliability. I drove everything and researched extensively. The Honda Ridgeline was a clear winner for my needs. The most amazing interior and ride of the group, excellent towing at 5K and best bed in all regards. Make sure that you consider it in your choices.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TRUCK!BUT BLACK PAINT ISSUE

I'm wondering if my paint job is just bad. I understand they have a 7 year warrantee on the paint and interior. I don't want a new pain job right away. Because it never turns out nor is it as good as the original paint. I love everything about this beautiful truck!! It drives nice...you can't even hear it running, it has all the bells and whistles!! I'm just disappointed with the paint. Heck...I sometimes like to drive it over my Corvette!!

Perfect truck for my needs!

My wife of 52 years and I both love our Honda truck. Not too big and not too small. Plenty of power, yet good fuel economy. The trunk (yes trunk) is huge, locks when doors lock and will easily hold all the groceries or two cases of beer and a large bag of ice. Has a drain in the floor to get the water out. Replace the floor mat and you are ready to go to the store for steaks, orange juice and Snickers for your hangover. Seriously great truck!!

Very luxurious truck

Very comfortable ride in my Ridgeline. Easy to get in and out of. A safe sturdy vehicle. Great looking truck! Love my Ridgeline! Very happy!

Best pickup around.

One of the best pickups I have driven, it drives and handles like a car. All the controls are right where you need them and easy to use.

3.3

Mercedes

The truck met all my needs. The negative is the truck hood would raise when passing oncoming vehicles. This issued continued even after the dealer adjusted the hood !!!

The Truck Of The Future

I have owned a Toyota Tacoma for the past 9 years and a number of other pickups before my Toyota. The Ridgeline does all the duties that my previous trucks performed along with having an extremely comfortable driving experience. If you are not doing a lot of off road driving and towing then this is the truck for you.

4.4

Great truck

Nice interior and features. It's a good drive although I'm not used to paying for mileage in a truck (25 mpg). I would recommend that other people buy one. Exterior is stylish and has brought a lot of admiration. It has great reviews. I've used its hauling capacities a number of times inthe last several weeks. There was a bonus: the dealer salesperson was also great.

Most civilized pickup ever made

I had been admiring the Honda Ridgeline for the past few years as the redesign is brilliant. The features in this truck are unequaled. Handling, fuel economy, ride quality, driveability, comfort, and practicality have greatly exceeded my expectations.