2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

$29,990 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

No flaws, runs and drives perfectly

Comfortable as a car, but works as a sophisticated truck. Styling and paint are very nice, interior is so comfy and attractive. Easy to maintain.

3.4

Don’t believe the hype

I purchased the RTL-E AWD The good, the truck is comfortable, excellent ride, has plenty of power, tailgate is awesome. The not so good, could use a more masculine restyle, get rid of the digital speedometer that is the only option, horribly designed radio that is slow to load with no knobs, needs larger more user friendly climate controls, can’t shut off auto high beam without shutting of auto lights (just simple on and off), and am very disappointed in the gas mileage which is possible partially due to Honda needing to upgrade there transmissions for the ridgleine (6 speed is antiquated when most manufacturers use 8 or 9 speeds, but doesn’t explain how my 17 year old Silverado only got 2/3 mpg less than ridgeline). Nothing is perfect but would not purchase another Honda

Great truck very dependable and great looking

This truck meets all of our needs.Very comfortable and roomy. It rides great ,has plenty of power to tow our rv. Great truck for your money

Beautiful ride and interior

Love our new vehicle, decided we made the best choice in choosing this vehicle. Total comfort, ride and affordable rolled into one. Easy to drive with all safety amenities.

smooth drive very good looking truck. love it!

i love this truck, its very classy and top of its class. i highly recommend it to anyone looking or in the market for a car or truck.

Awesome Truck

The truck is well engineered by the Honda team. It rides more like a crossover SUV than a truck. Wheel wells don't extend much up into bed which is wide enough to carry plywood or drywall. The safety, handling, comfort, ease of getting in and out is truly outstanding.

Great truck for us disabled old ladies

I have had Ford,Chevy Dodge Ram Laramie trucks. I’m retired and severe arthritis. Being an older lady I decided I wanted my next vehicle to have all the luxury features of an SUV but truck bed to haul items. My son convinced me to buy a Honda Ridgeline RTL-L. Well I’m blown away. Gas mileage leave, first month average 22 in town. Love the swing out door. I don’t have to climb up or fall in it. Just walk up to it and slide in. Visibility is fantastic a big plus for me. And ride is smooth easy handling especially with both knees replaced and hip. Wish I had bought this years ago. Only problem is my 21 yr old grandson and son like driving it too and he works for BMW and gets fantastic deals on his vehicles. He picked this out for me over any BMW I could have had with his discount. I’ll drive a Honda Ridgeline till I check out now

Comfortable daily driver. Multiple usage design.

Very suitable interior layout for short wife and taller husband. Hauls the grandkids nicely. Pulls my utility trailer easily and loves Home Depot / Lowes runs! Sweet ride on the interstates. Safety features abound. What's not to like? Unknown reliability as vehicle purchased new.

Drives beautifully and has a luxurious interior!

This is a beautiful truck that is very versatile in use. Perfect for someone who wants a truck but doesn't want to give up comfort or luxury! The trunk in the bed is the best thing ever!

4.4

A great truck!

I have owned several pickup trucks over years, including Ford, Chevy and Toyota. This truck is very different. It has many excellent features including a large trunk area in the bed, a tailgate that both drops down and swings open, lots of tie down points in the bed (8) and has an available CD player which is great because I have a LARGE CD collection it rides like a car because of its unibody construction and has a very roomy rear seat. It lacks maximum towing power, but can handle up to 5,000 pounds which is more than I need. It also has all wheel drive which can be tuned for normal, snow, mud or sand to improve traction. A great vehicle for anyone who just wants a truck for light hauling and typical driving.