2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

$29,990 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

You wont regret purchasing this Honda!

I purchased my 2019 RTL-E Ridgeline after owning the first generation 2007 for 320,000 miles. I have found my current vehicle to be more comfortable, quiter, get better mileage and a better design. I purchased it with 24 miles 18 months ago and it now has 74,000 miles. I like it so much I am contemplating trading it in on anohter one with lower mileage.

The Swiss Army Knife of vehicles

The Ridgeline is the Swiss Army Knife of vehicles. It’s so multi functional, comfortable, reliable, and safe. It’s not bad on gas for a truck.

4.1

Great ride & cannot wait to drive in heavy snow

Just purchased RTL E & I am very happy with this Honda. Still finding out all of the features on this Ridgeline & I’m happy I bought the extended warranty just in case. Honda fan from 1986

Great appeal and safety features

BLACK EDITION 1. All black exterior details, red accents inside 2. Very user friendly dash and steering wheel controls. 3. Cabin is very comfortable. The back seats fold up to make for a great carrying area. 4. Tailgate swings down and opens horizontally, which makes accessing the bed much easier. I also love the truck bed audio and lockable storage area in the bed. 5. I'm loving the safety features!

very surprised, truly love truck but hate brakes

I have owned 5 trucks over the years and this truck was the most comfortable. Even better than my Eddie Bauer F150. I can not believe it can tow, not because it won't pull the load but it will never stop the load. It really is like an EL Camino, car truck.

Most comfortable truck I have driven or rode in.

I loved my Honda Ridgeline. It was so easy to drive and it drove like an comfortable SUV but has benefits of a truck. I loved the truck under the bed and the dual swinging tailgate. Unfortunately my husband wanted a Dodge Ram with a Hemi and he traded in the truck. Otherwise I would have owned it forever.

Still new to me, but loving it!

I was leery about buying a Ridgeline because some consider it a “pretend truck”. But it is configured exactly as I needed. Plus, it has much better reliability and gas mileage than other midsize truck brands. The ride is great. It feels like your driving a Honda Pilot and not a pickup. Very happy with my purchase thus far!

Great Truck!

This is my first ever Honda ridgeline and I cannot say enough great things about it. Of course it’s not a heavy duty off-road vehicle but it’s definitely a nice commuter truck, it serves it’s purpose for moving small loaves I used it to move my house it took me a couple of trips but I was very happy with it. The gas mileage is exceptional the ride is so smooth my friend rode with me and she said it actually rides like a car. The only reason I got rid of it is because my spouse and I decided we do not want to car payment so now I own a car with no payment but I will give me a Honda Ridgeline again soon.

ronald

no negatives worth the money. Would buy from the same company again. Taking my daughter there for her next car. All employees were very professional.

Comfortable

Very comfortable for a small truck and love the options only complaint is the tailgate does not lock. but it has a lot of power and rides wonderfly.