2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

$29,990 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

This truck drives not like a traditional truck

I just purchased a 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL truck and I absolutely love it! This truck's ride is car like and it handles so well. Acceleration is quick and smooth. The interior is well planned and the in bed trunk feature is so useful. I drove all the other mid size pick ups and nothing could compare to the Ridgeline's smooth, quiet ride without the jostling of a traditional truck. Honda needs to do a better advertising campaign on this truck to sell more because this truck is a game changer in the world of mid size trucks. Great vehicle!

By FAR the coolest truck I’ve owned

I’m 65 and thinking about retirement. I bought a new 2018 F-150 XLT..... beautiful truck.... until I tried to park it in my garage! Handled great on the road and very quiet.... try parking it! So I bought a 2019 CRV. WOW was I impressed. After driving it only 2800 miles I took my Ford F-150 and the CRV and traded BOTH of them for the Ridgeline, loaded with everything! Why? Because the Honda has all of the safety features I wanted and I loved the interior of the CRV. Well this truck does it all. Very comfortable to ride in, as well as drive. I can’t believe I didn’t look at this truck years ago. I am 100% satisfied with this truck for me. I don’t haul anything big but I do haul home remodeling stuff at times. But for everyday driving.... I wouldn’t trade this truck for anything else. Quiet, safe, dependable, AND it fits right in my garage! HONDA you need to push this truck more! I LOVE MINE!

4.0

Traded in our 2008 Ridgeline to a 2019.

We love the 2019 Ridgeline. It drives great and gets great mileage. We really like the back up camera and the heated seats. Sharp looking truck.

My 3rd Honda and My Favorite

The Ridgeline has everything I need in a truck, since I don't need to pull a house and I won't be off-roading in the mountains. It drives fantastic, has the creature comforts I desire and a few extras that make it perfect. I like Honda vehicles and this is now my favorite.

Best investment I’ve made

So far I am very happy with my new truck it has a very smooth ride just like my car Honda Crosstour I am sure I’ll be very happy with my truck I would highly recommend this truck to any of my friends and relatives to purchase one

Wanting a mid size pickup. # 1 in many reviews.

Smooth quite Ride. Really like the AWD system and the “tech stuff.” Remote start and the Honda link app. Owned Honda sedans before. Like the engines and gas mileage.

Purchased as my retirement truck

I have been wanting a truck for some time. Comfortable ride, stylish and has many accessories. I like how the tailgate has two options for opening.

A review from a non-pickup guy

So, I'm not a pickup guy. Always owned sport sedans or SUVs. When it came time to get another vehicle my wife and I thought it would be "handy" to have a pickup for that occasional time that I really needed one. I'm not hauling bricks so I didn't need a gigantic pickup. I test drove the Ridgeline and all of the electronic safety features, which admittedly are on a lot of the competition as well, were really cool. But, the 400 watt stereo, which plays through the bed walls if you want that... how cool is that. And by the way the gas mileage on the highway trips I take is about 28 mpg, 21 in the city, great ride, the trunk... very nice. A Honda associate actually told me that they marketed the Ridgeline for the "cool dads". Yeah, that's me.

4.0

Great value at $35,000.

"SUV with a short truck bed." Serves as a good family SUV, and a passable pickup truck. Needs more ground clearance and rear doors that open wider. Also needs a hybrid version. If you really need to haul things, the bed is too short. If you're looking to off-road, go with the Tacoma.

Best truck I have ever owned.

Best riding and driving truck ever. I have owned all of the other truck lines one time or another. Interior is well laid out and very comfortable. Gas milage is very good for a truck. Ride is as good as any SUV. Only draw back is the info system is too small. Truck bed and stowage is better than any other truck.