2019 Honda Ridgeline consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Ridgeline Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Ridgeline
Shop the 2019 Honda Ridgeline

2019 ridgeline is a great

I purchased a used ridgeline seven years ago and got great service from it so it was a no brainer to buy another one. The 2019 stays true to the foundational features that make a Ridgeline great but Honda has added lots of nice extras.

Awesome Utility Vehicle

Can't deny auto experts reviews on Honda Ridgeline. They are on point and it is a very comfortable riding vehicle. Awesome vehicle for a home owner as myself. Did not need the off road or heavy hauling capabilities as other competitors.

Very Comfortable!!

So far a very comfortable vehicle. Gas mileage is not as bad as I thought it would be and the handling is amazing! Very happy!

Fantastic Truck

This truck is the most proble-free new vehicle I’ve ever owned. It is very comfortable and the interior materials are of high quality. I would like for it to have side turn signal indicators on outside mirrors.

Perfect for My Needs

Great truck. Looks and rides very nice. I don’t need a truck to pull large loads but it is very helpful to have one to take things to the landfill, help people move, etc. Gas mileage is better than advertised. Average 26-27 mpg and have done 30+ mpg on the freeway.

All the comforts of a luxury car with grit!

I love all the room. ( grand baby efficient ) Tailgating has met its match with the in bed cooler, in bed speaker system and in bed outlet. I'm so ready for summer and AWD....ready for winter.

Most impressive vehicle I ever owned

This vehicle is a beast, The style and handling is like a car not a pick up The interior was so impressive compared to my 2016 accord I am very happy with the decision

Great all purpose ride

This vehicle is the best of both worlds, ride of a car and work of a truck. I believe this is the perfect fit for someone who needs a truck occasionally, basically the average homeowner.

Honda Ridgelines are very practical.

Used to own an older Ridgeline and came back for another due to the practicality, quality, resale and reliability. I just retired after 39 years in the automotive collision repair business and 18 years as a licensed used car dealer & this was my choice !!

Nicest "truck" I've ever owned.

The Ridgeline's capability fits my needs and I don't have to drive an oversized, rough riding, gas hog of a conventional pickup truck. And, it fits in the garage!