2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

$25,350–$27,100 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Best looking car I've ever owned

Perfect car that fills all my needs in an SUV. Great gas mileage for a large car too. Lots of cabin room for my 6 foot frame and for my golf clubs and fishing gear in the cargo area. Love the metallic blue color too.

Love My Santa Fe

I purchased this car from Kunes Hyundai in Quincy, IL. I knew what I wanted and my salesman, Devin Austin, helped me get exactly what I wanted. This is my second Sante Fe. Love this car. Its very sporty looking. Has lumber support for my bad back. Love all the electronic features. Great ride and very roomy. Happy girl!

Most comfortable vehicle I have owned.

This vehicle has all the features, comfort expected performance with the fuel economy. A very good looking vehicle and fun to drive. Great for our road trips.

Second Hyundai I owned

Suv had everything I was looking for and more. Like the way it handles when driving it. Seats are very comfortable . Lot of nice features and nice body styling.

Most reliable car I have own.

Love the color and it rides smooth. Love the space and leg room. Good on gas. Excellent pick. Love USB and sound system. It is a family car.

Best Car I’ve Owned

This car has been amazing and I feel so safe in it! It has all the gadgets and gizmos one could want, Bluetooth, back up camera, sport mode, eco mode, etc. I got the base model and STILL it has everything I need and more.

I love my Hundai (I had another one prior)

I couldn't say it better than the example. One thing that bugs me is when I try to pull in to a curb area (on passenger side), the back tire always hits the curb and I have to back in a try again a couple of times. I can't see the back very well is one problem. The other is I can't judge the length of the car properly. This is probably my problem, not the car's.

Fab SUV

design on the interior and exterior we favored over all of the explorers and rav4's in the market. had more or a technical and modern feel to it. great small family car. just wish the cargo area was a little bigger! otherwise we just love this vehicle.

Very reliable

I enjoy the comfort and the ride and smooth sailingI would like to buy another one it was great I enjoyed the comfort of it and it was great in the rain

A great car for short run errands

They made a lot of improvements from the 2013 Hyundai SantaFe Sport that In sold. Best fix is that the dashboard is much easier to read in sunlight. The nav guide system remains terrible. The 2.0T gets great mpg. We love having the moonroof again. The heated seats and steering wheel are a quick comfort on cold days .