2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport consumer reviews

$25,350–$27,100 MSRP range
side view of 2017 Santa Fe Sport Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Great value and very nice car

Bought this 2017 over newer models because we liked the exterior and especially the interior better. Good space, nicely laid out dash and controls, very comfortable. Easy to drive and good mileage despite full time all-wheel drive. Power with the 2.4L engine is NOT a problem!

4.4

Just purchased

So far so good. After only owning 1 day it is a little too early to decide if it is everything that I want in this vehicle. It is very attractive inside and out.

Fab SUV

I am in the process of selling this car and the ONLY reason I am is for a 3rd row. This has been a great and reliable car. With 60,000 miles I have yet to have any problems with ANYTHING. Technically, mechanically, electronically everything is still just like it was when I bought it new. I've recommended Hyundai and their SUV's to everyone I know in the market for a vehicle. You will not be dissapointed!

Awesome SUV

In general there is nothing not to love about the car. It handles well, great composed ride, it is taut but still compliant. The engine (2.0 T) has enough power for what I need. The transmission is a a bit rough sometimes or the slight turbo lag makes it hesitate once in a while. Fuel consumption has been a disappointment but I was sort of expecting it.The seats are comfy, the controls easy to use, still getting used to new locations for controls, as I was coming from a long string of Fords. As far as the safety systems, if you are looking for an Ultimate, make sure you get the Tech package with lane departure and adaptive cruise control and other niceties, I did not wait to find one with it and regret it. There is almost no price difference. Overall I find this car very satisfying. Overall I do love the car

My new used Santa fe sport

One of the main reasons I chose the Santa fe sport was the Hyundai warranty. It far exceeds the competitors. The vehicle drive great so far. Its roomy, lots of safety features, meets my technology needs as far as hands free and connectivity. I've only owned it a week so far so I can't say much about reliability but it did start during our extreme cold weather spell and the vehicle sits outside.

A lot of bells & whistles that I wanted.

Looks nice and rides well. Has a LOT of features that I am already enjoying. Comfortable and enjoyable to ride so far.A really nice used vehicle.

I loved this car!

This car was a beauty inside and out. Smooth ride. Quiet engine. I loved the sound system, and the lighting was so clear I wondered how I ever drove at night before.

Love this car

I previously owned a 2010 and upgraded to a 2017 and I love it. This car is so comfortable and smooth to drive. Hyundai's are the only cars I have ever owned.

It is beautiful inside & out!

This car is awesome. Very comfortable & runs great. It is loaded with everything except the sun roof which is not needed in Arizona. It runs great & is a very safe car & great on gas mileage. The leg room is great, and its very sleek & fun to drive & the privacy glass is awesome. It has a lot if room in the back too. It handles very well.

Sporty and roomy car with lots of fun extras!

I love this car. It’s got lots of fun extras like a full sun roof, heated front and back seats, great sound system, handles well on back roads and provides nice roomy passenger, driver and cargo space. It has a hitch too for towing our pop up camper!