2013 Hyundai Sonata

Great Car

by from Buffalo on September 1, 2012

The car is now 2+ months old and I have 3500 miles on it. Simply put, it is a great car. I previously owned an 07 Sonata SE and I put about 87k carefree miles on it before giving it to my son so that I could be at least the 5th person in my neighborhood to purchase the new body style. I did consider all the competition to the Sonata, but in the end it came down to the 10yr/100k warranty and the sales price I paid. It really was a steal for the GLS with the convenience package. It was really a no-brainer and you won't be disappointed either.

Hyundai Sonata GLS

by from Hermiston, OR on March 7, 2013

Very nice ride for the $. Went into the dealer with what the price should be from cars.com and my deal was done in minutes. Kudos to the dealer (Tonkin Hyundai) for making this a no hassle deal. I am selling my 2009 Sonata that has 111k on it. I had zero issues with the old car and that is why we bought a new Sonata. 35 mpg on my first trip in the new car so am very please with that.

Love This Car

by from Pennsylvania on March 28, 2014

I always thought of Hyundai as being cheaply built cars. This all changed when i got an elantra for a rental car in california in 2011. I was impressed to say the least. I needed a new car in December 2012 and test drove the sonata and elantra. I loved the extra room the sonata had. I have not showed this car to 1 person who has not complimented me on how "sporty" and "stylish" it looks on the outside. They usually compliment the inside as well. I have had this car for well over a year now...put 20,000 miles on it and absolutely still LOVE this car. It handles effortlessly and is smooth to drive. Have not had 1 mechanical issue with the car. A huge selling point of Hyundai is the warranty. Nowhere else can you beat this warranty.

Rough Rider

by from Hampton, GA on April 16, 2014

We've owned our 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS for approx. 4 months now and we like it over all. The main complaint we have with it is the fact it rides a lot rougher than any of the Mitsubishi Galants we've owned in the past before we purchased this Sonata. The Sonata has a lot of road noise much like the Galants but it's a lot rougher riding. I've been searching for a way to soften the ride but I'm having a hard time finding any aftermarket springs and shock assemblies that are not high performance systems for lowing a vehicle.

Sonata Believer

by from chester county, pa on February 11, 2013

I always like the looks of this car. I rented this car on a couple of occasions and was surprised on the quality and looks of the car. I finally broke down and traded my gas guzzeling SUV for this car. I got a great deal and love all the features of my Sonata Limited. The moon roof is awesome and all the features you get work well such as the blue tooth, back up camera, navigation system. Its a nice solid vehicle and looks really nice. I get a lot of compliments. Never thought I would buy a Hyundai but so far I am a believer.

Sonata's

by from Trenton, New Jersey on March 26, 2014

The problems are not with the cars but with Hyundai's top people who refuse to acknowledge serious defects and constantly disregard the cars warrantee

As advertised

by from Ohio on July 22, 2012

Love this car. Handles great. Gas mileage fantastic, especially highway. No complaints with car in any way. Dealer service is another matter.

Love this car

by from Eugene Oregon on May 25, 2014

I have had my Hyundai sonata for a year (1,2000)+ miles and never in a fill-up to fill-up got less then 30 mpg and most of the time 32 mpg. I drive 35 miles a day to work one way so it gives me a good idea of how it will perform in the future so I can calculate my cost. Can't say enough good about this car Yahoo.

Value Packed Carf

by from Las Vegas, NV on June 11, 2013

After comparing with other brands, the Hyundai Sonata Limited won my pick as the car with the most features for the price.

Great Value

by from Simsbury, CT on January 27, 2014

Great looking car with a excellent power train warranty. Handles well and ride is smooth on highway and city roads. Seats could use more support for long drives. Best value for money in price range. Reliability could be rated higher, but this is first Hyundai purchased and only have a few thousand mile on car.

Similar Models